Fake president....

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s not forget this thread started with an accusation that the clown posse would have lost their shit if Obama did any of these things.  Trump did them all and Trump Defense Syndrome took over. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Let’s not forget this thread started with an accusation that the clown posse would have lost their shit if Obama did any of these things.  Trump did them all and Trump Defense Syndrome took over. 

It’s all there in black and white. The right wing goons here shit a brick when Obama didn’t have his flag pin on yet Trump pass on all the times he shits on every veteran.

Trump disrespects every veteran that ever served. Commander in Chief my fuckin ass.

FUCK TRUMP

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s all there in black and white. The right wing goons here shit a brick when Obama didn’t have his flag pin on yet Trump pass on all the times he shits on every veteran.

Trump disrespects every veteran that ever served. Commander in Chief my fuckin ass.

FUCK TRUMP

I like how they spent 8 years get all riled up in every fake news story from Fox or Breitbart.

Now their Orange queen is actually doing the stuff and they don't care. 

That's why they get so pissy when you point it out. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how they spent 8 years get all riled up in every fake news story from Fox or Breitbart.

Now their Orange queen is actually doing the stuff and they don't care. 

That's why they get so pissy when you point it out. 

giphy-8.gif

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I like trump’s excuse for not visiting troops in war zones yet. He’s too busy :lol:

I guess all the trumptard rallies, the golfing, the mar a lago visits are more important

Maybe they are...get over it....or your side will lose again.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

You disrespect veterans by pretending to care about veterans and using them as a political tool. That’s every bit as bad. You don’t do a fucking thing for vets, but the second you think you can use vets to advance your agenda then you are all over it. You want to know what pisses vets off? That pisses vets off, you stupid fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You disrespect veterans by pretending to care about veterans and using them as a political tool. That’s every bit as bad. You don’t do a fucking thing for vets, but the second you think you can use vets to advance your agenda then you are all over it. You want to know what pisses vets off? That pisses vets off, you stupid fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

:news:  

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure looks like the vets get a lot of disrespect. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure looks like the vets get a lot of disrespect. 

I honestly don’t care if someone hates vets or thinks vets are pawns or whatever the case is. What I do care about is feigning like you give a fuck and actually don’t, but you use vets as a political chess piece like a hypocritical cunt. Don’t get it twisted. For every @Mainecat, there are just as many right wing versions of him. Hypocritical fucking chest thumpers. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xtraBS you are not fooling some of us. had a dem done a fraction of these things you'd be all over it. deflect all you want about MC, but anyone with a clue isn't buying your BS.

besides, no one is "using" vets for anything. we are pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards of trump and his supporters. that is one stupid argument dude. just sayin...

Oh, and now we have the great Slinger telling a vet how to feel about vets and vet issues. Riveting. I made my point clear that this isn’t a left or a right issue. It’s a both issue. Maybe try reading and comprehending more than what fits your narrative. Now fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, and now we have the great Slinger telling a vet how to feel about vets and vet issues. Riveting. I made my point clear that this isn’t a left or a right issue. It’s a both issue. Maybe try reading and comprehending more than what fits your narrative. Now fuck off. 

:lol:

why don't you criticize trump, like you do MC, when it comes to this stuff? i mean after all, he is your president. 

:lol:

why don't you criticize trump, like you do MC, when it comes to this stuff? i mean after all, he is your president. 

I have and will continue to. Next question... Trump can’t defend his hypocrisy to me here like MC can. Obviously you understand that, right? Why don’t you go ahead and try harder to defend hypocritical plastic patriots some more...

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have and will continue to. Next question... Trump can’t defend his hypocrisy to me here like MC can. Obviously you understand that, right? Why don’t you go ahead and try harder to defend hypocritical plastic patriots some more...

well that's odd. here we have a perfect thread about the topic, and not a peep about trump...

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I honestly don’t care if someone hates vets or thinks vets are pawns or whatever the case is. What I do care about is feigning like you give a fuck and actually don’t, but you use vets as a political chess piece like a hypocritical cunt. Don’t get it twisted. For every @Mainecat, there are just as many right wing versions of him. Hypocritical fucking chest thumpers. 

But I do give a Fuck.  I think when Fox News cheerleads for President Bush while he lies and gets Canadian and US soldiers killed, that is disrespectful. When soldiers agree to go where they are asked, it is the responsibility of news media to ask questions. It is the responsibility of the President not to waste their lives. 

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xtraBS you are not fooling some of us. had a dem done a fraction of these things you'd be all over it. deflect all you want about MC, but anyone with a clue isn't buying your BS.

X1000

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why bother ExLt? Responding to these threads is a waste of time and energy. It's amazing to me the effort wasted arguing points on the innerwebs. Nobody is changing anybody's mind. 

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

Why bother ExLt? Responding to these threads is a waste of time and energy. It's amazing to me the effort wasted arguing points on the innerwebs. Nobody is changing anybody's mind. 

For sure, but its fun nevertheless.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks for your service but your a fucktard for voting for and continuing to support Trump who downgrades veterans and US troops stationed around the world. When he was called in the draft he was excused 5 fuckin times. Meanwhile he wins a sports trophy in college while deferred.

How much in your face can you take?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

945b908e08455a182704e7db74edc5be.png

Edited by Mainecat