the darling of the left

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

Maybe not. There are alot of Americans with their hands out who want "free shit". Including alot of red state hillbillies. They just might vote for the free shit party if it gains steam. Then we will be just like Canada.

Did they vote for Bernie?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

IDK, Hillary meddled in the primaries

Oh so she switched their votes? No, Hillary won the primary because Bernie scared the shit out of damn near every democrat that made more then $75k. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh so she switched their votes? No, Hillary won the primary because Bernie scared the shit out of damn near every democrat that made more then $75k. 

Bernie had massive turnouts at his rallies. He represented that party better than she did. He got railroaded. They better be scared cuz those people arent moving to Canada. 

Just now, Anler said:

Bernie had massive turnouts at his rallies. He represented that party better than she did. He got railroaded. They better be scared cuz those people arent moving to Canada. 

Rallies don't mean shit. Who goes to rallies ? 3-4 % of voters?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: dripper was watching schoolhouse rock and now hes a fucking expert on government 

It is seriously sad, that youngsters nowadays don't get this kind of knowledge anymore. My nephew doesn't have, and has never heard of 'Civics' class in his school. :sad:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It is seriously sad, that youngsters nowadays don't get this kind of knowledge anymore. My nephew doesn't have, and has never heard of 'Civics' class in his school. :sad:

Yah.....everyone should know how the government works at least in general

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Tricking us into learning stuff on Saturday 

Fuckers! 

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The toon isn't accurate though.  No lobbiests handing over under the table deals to congress for favoritism.

Neal

Don’t be so damn cynical, Neal!  

You're ruining it for the rest of us. :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Anler said:

Maybe not. There are alot of Americans with their hands out who want "free shit". Including alot of red state hillbillies. They just might vote for the free shit party if it gains steam. Then we will be just like Canada.

lots of similarities between them and inner city ghetto dwellers.  

19 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Not sure how old your nephew is, but my wife and I are in our early 30's and neither one of use had to read the Bill of Rights, Constitution, Amendments, etc. in any school class we had. 

I feel that is doing today's students a great disservice.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure how old your nephew is, but my wife and I are in our early 30's and neither one of use had to read the Bill of Rights, Constitution, Amendments, etc. in any school class we had. 

We had to take a government class to graduate. 

57 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Early 30s here too. I had to take civics and social studies. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

We had to take a government class to graduate. 

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Early 30s here too. I had to take civics and social studies. :dunno:

Don't remember if it was junior or senior year, but our social studies class was taught by the teacher's union president and the entire semester was nothing but how great unions are.