the darling of the left

Pete

this is one reason why this fucking loon wont go far. completely irrational bullshit..... But the left.. YAY!!!

On climate change: Ms. Ocasio-Cortez made headlines when, on her freshman orientation tour, she joined a sit-in in former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office demanding action to prevent climate change. More recently the New York progressive advocated for a sweeping Green New Deal, under which 100 percent of U.S. power generation would come from renewable sources, in ten years. The “deal” also requires total “decarbonization” of the manufacturing, agricultural and other industries as well as of transportation and other infrastructure.

she don't bother me one. bit. Its ppl like this that will help to keep the dems at the low life scum status that they are.

She cant stop whining about being picked on either... HMMM sounds like a thin skinned cunt just like trump.

hahahahahahahahahahaha shes going to get buried

Just now, Skidooski said:

So when are the Republicans going to find someone like her for their side? 

They’ve already got them dug in with the televangelist whack jobs.  She’s the left’s answer to that retardedness.  I think she’s spectacular!  I can’t wait for her and Pelosi to go at it publicly.  An epic battle of two half-wits!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

They’ve already got them dug in with the televangelist whack jobs.  She’s the left’s answer to that retardedness.  I think she’s spectacular!  I can’t wait for her and Pelosi to go at it publicly.  An epic battle of two half-wits!!!!

This battle of young progressives and dem house leadership will be entertaining to watch.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

This battle of young progressives and dem house leadership will be entertaining to watch.

Both clueless and out of touch representing the same fan base.  I can’t wait to see how it shapes up for the Dem primary debates.  I may have to mix up my “top 5” wish list!

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

she don't bother me one. bit. Its ppl like this that will help to keep the dems at the low life scum status that they are.

She cant stop whining about being picked on either... HMMM sounds like a thin skinned cunt just like trump.

You’re a scared old man that fears the unknown....you ain’t fooling anybody Dopo.😜

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So do I....status quo guys like Dopo piss themselves thinking about her.😝😝

Status quo guys.....what a fucking dipshit

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:  No!  You’re an angry neocon!   FFS Anler learn a new word for chrissakes..... She actually cracks me up, wide eyed idealistic young liberal .......nothing wrong with that I guess?   Derp fucking derp. Ssdd with these guys.  :lol:    Smales casting aspersions about anyone’s intellect is comedy gold    

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Status quo guys.....what a fucking dipshit

:lol:  No!  You’re an angry neocon!   FFS Anler learn a new word for chrissakes..... She actually cracks me up, wide eyed idealistic young liberal .......nothing wrong with that I guess?   Derp fucking derp. Ssdd with these guys.  :lol:    Smales casting aspersions about anyone’s intellect is comedy gold    

you aint kidding

the POS votes dem so now he thinks hes in with all the "cool" kids.. LMAO

The “deal” also requires total “decarbonization” of the manufacturing, agricultural and other industries as well as of transportation and other infrastructure.

:lol: