Retired general calls Trump 'a failure' after president slams Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I call it as I see it.  “One of my own”.  :lol:

This General is so far fucking removed form his real troops and reality it’s a joke.  He’s like most.  Once they reach 0-5...many become political admin fodder resting on their fucking laurels.  Obama loves these top ranking officers.  Easy to push around with promises of rank and political favor.  Weak.

I’ll trust the judgement of the men who he lead. They seem like a pretty accomplished bunch. You can have have your carnival barker. Fake tan and all. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll trust the judgement of the men who he lead. They seem like a pretty accomplished bunch. You can have have your carnival barker. Fake tan and all. :lol: 

Just the ones that disagree with Trump though...and especially the ones that politicize their views against him....amirite?

Spare me.  Gross.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's all fine and dandy but I know the only reason you are ripping this Admiral is because Trump did. 

Trumps little puppets. 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you see the body? or just something wrapped in a sheet tossed overboard as to not upset his followers ? 

You too? It must burn you that Obama was in power when this happened. Of course if Trump had been in power when this happened you little Trumpsters would have cheered him as if he flew the chopper and fired the shot. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumps little puppets. 

You too? It must burn you that Obama was in power when this happened. Of course if Trump had been in power when this happened you little Trumpsters would have cheered him as if he flew the chopper and fired the shot. 

not at all I am 1 who is still not convinced it was ever done . all the shit that followed only reinforces my doubt .

again you see a body .or just a,sheet with somthing in it 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not at all I am 1 who is still not convinced it was ever done . all the shit that followed only reinforces my doubt .

again you see a body .or just a,sheet with somthing in it 

It would be absolutely hysterical watching you say that to the seal team. You’d piss your pants. :lol: 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It would be absolutely hysterical watching you say that to the seal team. You’d piss your pants. :lol: 

You mean the actual team members that are still alive (wink wink...hint hint). Hmmmm.....

Bad news for you, there’s a lot on the inside that think there was some major political god damn fuckery with all this.  For it to take that long was a god damn joke in itself.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean the actual team members that are still alive (wink wink...hint hint). Hmmmm.....

Bad news for you, there’s a lot on the inside that think there was some major political god damn fuckery with all this.  For it to take that long was a god damn joke in itself.

Of course they do. :lol: It doesn’t matter though. Trump is still a baboon. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I will give trump credit. He has no fear when it comes to visiting troops in Afghanistan. How many times has he been there now? 

Heard there was a possibility of " Rain "

Edited by bladefever
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2018 at 10:22 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I will give trump credit. He has no fear when it comes to visiting troops in Afghanistan. How many times has he been there now? 

AssFingerJoe   :bum::bum::bum: Have you smelled it today???

On 11/19/2018 at 10:22 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump likes troops who don’t get shipped to Afghanistan. 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:55 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tell us more how you tell your 'patients' they are pawns and baby killers..... to their faces.