Retired general calls Trump 'a failure' after president slams Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO Draggy, you're the " OFFICIAL COCK-SUCKER " of FS.COM!! 

You got voted 8 years ago, and posted by Hanlon!!  You can not get rid of it, it's your sled-site herpes!! Suck another dick, faggot!!   :owned::owned::owned:

Wrong again, even though you and your turd tickling buddy momo are having another affair.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Wrong again, even though you and your turd tickling buddy momo are having another affair.

Nope, you're the SITE FAG!!! 

I don't even know Momo. Momo knows you're a faggot though. You had your chance to post your broads, and you NEVAH did!!! You're the SITE FAGGOT, Draggy!! Now, go suck another dick!

• Platinum Contributing Member

McRaven entered into the fray when he posted a letter to the POTUS in the WaPo about Brennen's security clearance being pulled.   I disagree with both sides here.  CIC and top brass should not air their grievances in the national spotlight. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

McRaven entered into the fray when he posted a letter to the POTUS in the WaPo about Brennen's security clearance being pulled.   I disagree with both sides here.  CIC and top brass should not air their grievances in the national spotlight. 

What trump did was childish and unprecedented. The general stepped up to the plate and called him on it. Trump's response, instead of being self reflective, was to become even more childish. Trump ain't a pimple on the general's ass when it comes to integrity and acting grown up. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What trump did was childish and unprecedented. The general stepped up to the plate and called him on it. Trump's response, instead of being self reflective, was to become even more childish. Trump ain't a pimple on the general's ass when it comes to integrity and acting grown up. 

What do you mean? Trump knows more than the Generals!!!11

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Simply disagree.   Security clearance should not carry a lifetime privilege and was not unprecedented.   Obama did it as well.    

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stfu.  You know nothing of integrity (or much else for that matter).  This General was another Obama lackey.  Most of the good senior brass was purged under Obama.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Stfu.  You know nothing of integrity (or much else for that matter).  This General was another Obama lackey.  Most of the good senior brass was purged under Obama.

You like to spout off  and run your cock holster especially about military affairs so what are your bonafides?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  But more than you and probably most of not everyone here.  Believe what you want tho....I’m fine either way.

That's all fine and dandy but I know the only reason you are ripping this Admiral is because Trump did. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's all fine and dandy but I know the only reason you are ripping this Admiral is because Trump did. 

I don't much give a fuck who Trump "rips".  This clown is wrong and he's overstepping his bounds as an officer in the military by giving his political views to the media for his own little showboating affair.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't much give a fuck who Trump "rips".  This clown is wrong and he's overstepping his bounds as an officer in the military by giving his political views to the media for his own little showboating affair.

This clown...just stfu cheesedick.😂

On 11/18/2018 at 6:12 PM, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Dave.  Tell us about your Bin Laden theory.  Canuck Trumpster.

did you see the body? or just something wrapped in a sheet tossed overboard as to not upset his followers ? 

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This clown...just stfu cheesedick.😂

And you two admire him because he slighted Trump...no other reason.

Oh, how noble art thou.....

Hypocrites.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

it is not his first step up to the political soap box if I remember he got in some shit for a book or artical or some shit like that 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You shitcan one of your own to defend the orange goblin. Unfuckinreal. The ultimate TDS 

No.  I call it as I see it.  “One of my own”.  :lol:

This General is so far fucking removed form his real troops and reality it’s a joke.  He’s like most.  Once they reach 0-5...many become political admin fodder resting on their fucking laurels.  Obama loves these top ranking officers.  Easy to push around with promises of rank and political favor.  Weak.

I'm thinkin' that unbeknownst to the American people, is that the USA is out to destroy every last vestige of Muslim enemies in the Middle East. I think that's been decided since 911, but not publicized.