Kids brainwashed to hate white people

jtssrx

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The insecure.

Jt and his ilk aren’t anything new. They use this disbelief of things like science, hatred for change, racism, etc because they refuse to adapt. They have an innate fear of what they don’t know and the world passing them by. They are the people that would have died off if science had not pushed the human race so far forward to the point that pure stupidity and stubbornness was no longer dangerous. 

• Like 1

I don’t what’s  funnier....... going back in time to hunt down racist or. Calling someone a racist for embracing different cultures.  Surely there are way worse offenders than  Gwen?  

@Polaris 550

this dog may need a home after he serves out his sentence?  😂

AF624AEA-29A9-43DB-B97A-8645B1E78153.png

414015CA-D48F-4370-A75A-1BE1E65E2084.jpeg

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Isnt Hank Hills dog,Ladybird , a racist 

Turned out she just didn’t like other dudes fixing hanks shit.  I think it was Chris Rock who was the victim  of laaaaady birds racism. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

People who take being a kid away from kids are disgusting scumbags.  I don’t care what  “cause” or ideology they are promoting.

Couldn’t agree more.  People that take away that special time of a child’s life to project their own hate should be ostracized.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jt and his ilk aren’t anything new. They use this disbelief of things like science, hatred for change, racism, etc because they refuse to adapt. They have an innate fear of what they don’t know and the world passing them by. They are the people that would have died off if science had not pushed the human race so far forward to the point that pure stupidity and stubbornness was no longer dangerous. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t what’s  funnier....... going back in time to hunt down racist or. Calling someone a racist for embracing different cultures.  Surely there are way worse offenders than  Gwen?  

@Polaris 550

this dog may need a home after he serves out his sentence?  😂

AF624AEA-29A9-43DB-B97A-8645B1E78153.png

414015CA-D48F-4370-A75A-1BE1E65E2084.jpeg

Edited by Guest