Don’t wear an expensive coat it could hurt someone’s feelings

jtssrx

It,s getting kinda sickening that every time, someone, somewhere, gets their feelings hurt, some motherfukker is coming with another law to protect them. Toughen up folks, times are going to get much tougher for you sooner than later. WTF is the world coming to , that caters to so many pussies ????????????? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Damn, which one of you bitches is jealous of my klim Kewanee jacket? 

Keweenaw, just like the peninsula in Michigan!

My daughter is asking for that goose jacket for Xmas. Wife and I just looked it up. I had no idea they were like 800 bucks. 😟

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My daughter is asking for that goose jacket for Xmas. Wife and I just looked it up. I had no idea they were like 800 bucks. 😟

No shit...never heard of a Kewanee or whatever the fuck Eatler is babbling about! 😆😆😆😆

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Go to Highlands Yamaha in County side. They do have some Klim gear at 50% off. 99% of my family’s gear was from them. The other 1% came from Farm and Fleet.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...never heard of a Kewanee or whatever the fuck Eatler is babbling about! 😆😆😆😆

Klim test their gear and do a lot of their photo shoots in The Calumet area. I have friends that have done a few shoots. They would get some free gear in return. 

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

thats a cheap  canada goose coat.      the parka runs over $1400       shit a thin vest is over 500 in Boston.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Klim test their gear and do a lot of their photo shoots in The Calumet area. I have friends that have done a few shoots. They would get some free gear in return. 

Yep...in the Keewanaw.

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Go to Highlands Yamaha in County side. They do have some Klim gear at 50% off. 99% of my family’s gear was from them. The other 1% came from Farm and Fleet.

I got all my Klim stuff from CULATER on Dootalk. He discounts it pretty good and the more you buy you get a better deal. I ride sometimes with a guy who sells klim as well. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah I have a 13 year old boy who is a bit of a fashionista and thinks he is a baller. The shit he wants us to buy is fucking outrageous. 

Just now, Edmo said:

I got all my Klim stuff from CULATER on Dootalk. He discounts it pretty good and the more you buy you get a better deal. I ride sometimes with a guy who sells klim as well. 

It's cheaper at highlands. However they don't have a complete selection. I got my klim jacket and boots there. Jacket was 50% of list and boots were $100 less. Still wear them both. Going on 5th season.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I have a 13 year old boy who is a bit of a fashionista and thinks he is a baller. The shit he wants us to buy is fucking outrageous. 

:lol: Yeah, this one wants a Land Rover too. Going to have to be a hand me down Chevy for now.