Ben the dumb ass rebel

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

The only way snakey would give up his guns is if trump said so. He’s flipped on everything else, this would be no different :news:

All it would take is for someone to tell Trump he could make a fortune in back room deals by banning guns.  

Imagine how these Trumpsters would react if he did. That would be even more fun than watching them explain why every leader except Trump can handle the rain. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What exactly does letting every moron with a micro penis (im talking about you and the clown posse) have to do with a well armed militia?

Special shout out at 4:50,,,

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

Lungs, blood vessels and arteries are returning to normal at this point.

My chance of a heart attack has dropped 40%.

A liver stays pickled.

Sorry little man but you are wrong once again.

https://uihc.org/health-topics/liver-disease-frequently-asked-questions

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Special shout out at 4:50,,,

Fake news.  She's a little chunky for a Canadian girl.  Sounds like she's from Wiscaaaaansaaan.   

Funny how you micropeckered Mercans pretend owning a gun makes you tough and shooting it is some kind of life skill.  They were reasonably accurate for first time shooters.  

Do you dumb fucks always lower the bar like that?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Good enough for me!

Sbyl.

Ohhh I know.   If the best thing you can say about your house is.   " I never spend any time there so it's good enough for me"  or  all it needs it 100 grand in reno's, you may live in a shit hole. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fake news.  She's a little chunky for a Canadian girl.  Sounds like she's from Wiscaaaaansaaan.   

Funny how you micropeckered Mercans pretend owning a gun makes you tough and shooting it is some kind of life skill.  They were reasonably accurate for first time shooters.  

Its obvious you have the lead in that department. 

:lol2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh I know.   If the best thing you can say about your house is.   " I never spend any time there so it's good enough for me"  or  all it needs it 100 grand in reno's, you may live in a shit hole. 

For a guy thats to afraid to say where he lives...you sure are concerned about where I live.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you sport a mini man bun like the metro sexual Canadian in the video? 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

For a guy thats to afraid to say where he lives...you sure are concerned about where I live.

:lol:

I’m not concerned about where you live. I’m sure as fuck not going to drive around looking for your place with my son like you did.  Still can’t believe you were triggered enough to do that. What a loser. 

It’s just fun to dig at a loser whose trucks are worth more than his house. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not concerned about where you live. I’m sure as fuck not going to drive around looking for your place with my son like you did.  Still can’t believe you were triggered enough to do that. What a loser. 

It’s just fun to dig at a loser whose trucks are worth more than his house. 

You cant even afford to buy a boat on your own

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You cant even afford to buy a boat on your own

I could sell my house, buy this 

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/sunseeker international/64 predator/sarnia/ontario/5_39434739_on20071219111104320/?ms=boats&showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&showVs=1&orup=7_10_6944&sprx=-1

and still have enough left over to buy of your house and trucks double wide dumb dumb. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I could sell my house, buy this 

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/sunseeker international/64 predator/sarnia/ontario/5_39434739_on20071219111104320/?ms=boats&showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&showVs=1&orup=7_10_6944&sprx=-1

and still have enough left over to buy of your house and trucks double wide dumb dumb. 

Look who's triggered and full of it.:lol:

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look who's triggered and full of it.:lol:

Triggered?  Like when double wide got his son to drive around some random town in Ontario because he sae a truck that looked like mine?  

Or triggered like when you two beta bitches lie like Trump about me?

Poor stupid Trumpsters.