Ben the dumb ass rebel

lets see in the last 50 years the US military has lost to the Vietnamese,  Iraqis,  Afghanis, Somalians.  SO i am going to say that the chances they could fully squash an internal uprising here is low because we refuse to implement the orders against brown people in foreign countries required to annihilate them how would the average american feel doing it to white people on our soil.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets see in the last 50 years the US military has lost to the Vietnamese,  Iraqis,  Afghanis, Somalians.  SO i am going to say that the chances they could fully squash an internal uprising here is low because we refuse to implement the orders against brown people in foreign countries required to annihilate them how would the average american feel doing it to white people on our soil.  

You even lost to Canada!

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you need to make up your minds...

in one post you say we need to keep arms to protect ourselves from our gov

in the next post, you say the military would never turn against us.

so which is it? broski, you first...

Pretty sure I’ve answered that question several times...also, you answered it in this post.  Can you find it?

You’ve lost it.Time for a break.  Have a snickers.

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Its a stupid argument and bottom line is I think i should have a machine gun if i want. And i want! Just because. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Its LEO orgs we really need protected from and our guns do that incredibly well 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Why can't it be some of both?   I don't think the claim is all military would turn its back on its orders no more than I think all would turn on the people.  

Do you honestly think our country would be the same today if there had been no 2nd amendment and no right of citizens to own firearms? 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Why can't it be some of both?   I don't think the claim is all military would turn its back on its orders no more than I think all would turn on the people.  

Do you honestly think our country would be the same today if there had been no 2nd amendment and no right of citizens to own firearms? 

why are you comparing today's military to past military? they're nowhere close to being the same. man's weaponry is basically stagnant, the governments not, and way more advanced. my point is that the excuse to own guns in case of tyranny, is a dumb one. there's a host of reasons to own guns, but that isn't one of them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why are you comparing today's military to past military? they're nowhere close to being the same. man's weaponry is basically stagnant, the governments not, and way more advanced. my point is that the excuse to own guns in case of tyranny, is a dumb one. there's a host of reasons to own guns, but that isn't one of them. 

As I said the reason for maintaining the right to own the weapons we do is to slow or restrict tyranny not just to defeat it.   Plenty of countries have confiscated the weapons of its population even though they had more more significant weapons in their military.   Why do you think they do that?  

And yes you are correct there are more valid reasons to own guns in today's society but the Constitution thankfully does not separate those reasons.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

It doesn't take a whole lot of fire power to get surrender. Picking the right targets and taking a few out, does a lot to curb motivation of your opponents. Especially soft handed Lefties.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Shut down the internet and mobile networks and 50%+ of the country would cave to virtually any govt demand.  

If the internet is ever shut down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are screwed big time. 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:01 AM, revkevsdi said:

Well the funny thing is, I copied it out wrong.  If your wording is correct it says well regulated militia.   REGULATED 

meanwhile NRA fights against any regulations. 

Seems to me that they lobby against the amendment, not for it. 

But what would you expect from Russian money. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/11/nra-russia-money-guns-516804

In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects the “individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation,” including “all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.”

1 hour ago, Snake said:

In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects the “individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation,” including “all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.”

He's a fucking nook. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

@revkevsdi

8 hours ago, Snake said:

How much money did that cost the NRA?

How many mass shootings have happened since 3 or 4,000? Mass shooting tracker counted 2,331 since 2013. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How much money did that cost the NRA?

How many mass shootings have happened since 3 or 4,000? Mass shooting tracker counted 2,331 since 2013. 

You're government oppresses you and you just let them.

Gigabeta.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You're government oppresses you and you just let them.

Gigabeta.

Ahh....hes not equipped to live 24hrs without modern convenience. You think hes of much use in any manner at all that requires some fortitude , integrity or grit???