New temporary dog

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh relax. Wipe the dog cum off the back of your neck and go look at your portfolio. Need me to send you a rope?

Fuck off nigga fag I could still buy and sell ya'. 

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

With what? Land that is in a family trust and cannot be sold?

HA! HA! Fuck off  nigga, I could sell it tomorrow, but I don't have to, I still got enough in Fidelity to buy and sell ya'.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off nigga fag I could still buy and sell ya'. 

Markets down another 400 today. But hey ya still have your life insurance.

You owe it to your family to set them up right. 

I can help you out . We will make it look like a car accident.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its public record asshole

LMAO!! You're a fukken dope. Did you ever finish your 140 winterizations at 90 each???  That's almost $13,000.00.

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

that's 1450 dumbfuck. And yes. I did the last one yesterday. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.

You're full of shit!! 1450 jobs. It would take forever to do that many. How many helpers do you have, faggot? 

Just driving to each location, blowing out the lines, and whatever else it takes would take at least one hour. The most you could do in one day would be about 10, so 60 per week, 240 per month. So how did you do 1450, LIAR!!! LIAR OF AMHERST!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're full of shit!! 1450 jobs. It would take forever to do that many. How many helpers do you have, faggot? 

Me and 2 other guys. 3 trucks. Each truck does 20-25 per day. I have 500 Just in Westford. Many on the same streets. Faggot

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just driving to each location, blowing out the lines, and whatever else it takes would take at least one hour. The most you could do in one day would be about 10, so 60 per week, 240 per month. So how did you do 1450, LIAR!!! LIAR OF AMHERST!!

Maybe for a fat fuck like you . The average one takes 10-12 minutes. The average drive from one to the next is 5 minutes.

Just now, Kev144 said:

Do you regularly go out of North America? :snack:

Use too...had a dog then too. When i was tied down working at the factory....we would go to an island somewhere for a week a few times a yr...just brought Eddie to the kennel.

;)

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Use too...had a dog then too. When i was tied down working at the factory....we would go to an island somewhere for a week a few times a yr...just brought Eddie to the kennel.

;)

I don't know if the wife will be ok bringing the dog to a Kennel 4-5 times a year.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I don't know if the wife will be ok bringing the dog to a Kennel 4-5 times a year.  

Why not? You find a good one...my dog loved it there. At least it seemed like he did. :lol:

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

My misses wants a dog and the only dogs I personally like shed bad and I hate hair all over.   I hate the slobber too! 

How ANYONE could have an animal in their house is beyond me. You go Kev!!!  :bc: