New temporary dog

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wife brought over her sisters chocolate lab for the weekend to see if the cat would get along with her . So far ok. Dog is obsessed with me:lol:. Likes to roughhouse...Holy shit I miss having a pup around...

20181116_214056.jpg

20181116_215155.jpg

What a sweet face. Can’t imagine life without a dog. My guy needs a friend to keep him company during the day. He’s terrified of cats so that won’t work. The local shelter has a miniature wiener dog I’m thinking about. Cute little guy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What a sweet face. Can’t imagine life without a dog. My guy needs a friend to keep him company during the day. He’s terrified of cats so that won’t work. The local shelter has a miniature wiener dog I’m thinking about. Cute little guy. 

Wife has had a few wiener dogs . Lots of back problems tho. 

Here's a sweet "going to bed " pic. Didnt last long ,right after i took this ,we had to wrestle again :lol:

20181116_220344.jpg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Update ....dog is terrified of cat lol. Probably going to take dog home today . Who knew. I figured it would be the other way around 

Give it time. They will figure out the pecking order.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Give it time. They will figure out the pecking order.

Yeah. That's what I told the wife too. It's kind of funny tho ,when the cat makes his appearance in the room ,the dog cant get deep enough  in the couch cushions lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We have a Chihuahua and 2 cats. The cats are bigger than the dog. They get along fine but if those cats come near the dogs food or water she goes full attack and those cats high tail it. It's hilarious to watch. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

We have a Chihuahua and 2 cats. The cats are bigger than the dog. They get along fine but if those cats come near the dogs food or water she goes full attack and those cats high tail it. It's hilarious to watch. 

I love chihuahuas....their attitude is hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My cats and dog use the same water bowl. Often drinking at the same time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Our neighbor has 3 dogs. A pug mix, an Akita and some other mutt. Well they have pissed all of the neighbors off because their dogs shit everywhere. When they come in our yard that chihuahua goes after em bitning them in the ass all the way off our property. It's fucking hilarious! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Our neighbor has 3 dogs. A pug mix, an Akita and some other mutt. Well they have pissed all of the neighbors off because their dogs shit everywhere. When they come in our yard that chihuahua goes after em bitning them in the ass all the way off our property. It's fucking hilarious! 

You gota get a vid of that!

:lol:

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Next door neighbor has one.  If he sees me out in my driveway he comes right to the edge of barking at me like he’s gonna tear me up,  hilarious.  :lol:  He is a cute little guy though, I’ve been trying to make friends with him.  Ex wife and used to have a min pin who looked kind of similar, he was a needy little bastard, but cool just the same.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Next door neighbor has one.  If he sees me out in my driveway he comes right to the edge of barking at me like he’s gonna tear me up,  hilarious.  :lol:  He is a cute little guy though, I’ve been trying to make friends with him.  Ex wife and used to have a min pin who looked kind of similar, he was a needy little bastard, but cool just the same.  

Ya you just gotta love there tough guy attitudes. Small but mighty!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Did the groomer give you that tie?

Mine get those ties when they go.

No my wife found that somewhere.....there are little costumes and shit all over the place....lobster, shark....Izzo hates them! 😂😂

• Haha 2

chihuahuas are about the only small dog i really like,  girl i used to work with would bring hers to the office sometimes and he'd come and hang out with me.  the other girl in the office would bring her great dane,  funny the time both were there.  i miss their dogs more than them then the office next door where there was 4-5 dogs moved buildings so we are left with the bulldog upstairs.