New temporary dog

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Having a dog in your special truck stop bathroom all day would be cruel, eh? 

STFU, you scared bitch. Dogs carry many diseases, and they fart. I was at my cousin's eating pizza a few years back, and something smelled. It was his fukken dog that farted!! Then that dog died, and he got another one. That fukken dog tried to eat my Tony & Ann's pizza, the fukker. That same dog bit my couson so bad he needed surgery. They've been pissed at me ever since I spoke against that fukken mutt. I would have given it a dose of lead poisoning. 

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP XLT, you had your chance to have the " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH " but you flaked!!! XLT FLAKED!!!  You're the " OFFICIAL FLAKE OF FS2 " !!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you scared bitch. Dogs carry many diseases, and they fart. I was at my cousin's eating pizza a few years back, and something smelled. It was his fukken dog that farted!! Then that dog died, and he got another one. That fukken dog tried to eat my Tony & Ann's pizza, the fukker. That same dog bit my couson so bad he needed surgery. They've been pissed at me ever since I spoke against that fukken mutt. I would have given it a dose of lead poisoning. 

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP XLT, you had your chance to have the " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH " but you flaked!!! XLT FLAKED!!!  You're the " OFFICIAL FLAKE OF FS2 " !!!

You smell and have fleas ,you probably shit and piss everywhere !! 

2 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Our new permanent dog lol. Easton was not impressed at all at first but a short time after their best buds. Figured it was time he got some company:bc:

Snapchat-1709879053.jpg

That's awesome! Dog went home today ,everything went ok. Dog started getting intrested in being friendly with the cat ,but the cat wasnt interested lol. Lots of hissing when dog got too close 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

That's awesome! Dog went home today ,everything went ok. Dog started getting intrested in being friendly with the cat ,but the cat wasnt interested lol. Lots of hissing when dog got too close 

Time for a permanent one :bc:

On 11/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Anler said:

We have a Chihuahua and 2 cats. The cats are bigger than the dog. They get along fine but if those cats come near the dogs food or water she goes full attack and those cats high tail it. It's hilarious to watch. 

Beaner trailer, beaner dog, I suspect a conspiracy of some sort.......

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Have you ever slipped and fell in pile of dog shit?

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yup . That's the plan. Probably in another month or so:bc:. Didnt realize how much I missed our old pooch.  It's only been 3 months but feels like she just passed yesterday 

Never had a dog growing up but wouldn't give them up for anything now. Mans best friend for sure :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Have you ever slipped and fell in pile of dog shit?

Bit, but not bad. A state troopers dog wanted to kill me, thank god he was on a leash. 

Dogs sense that I am afraid of them, or that I hate them, or both.

I stepped on some dog shit on the shore of lake Massabesic 2 years ago. I went ballistic. I have OCD, I CAN NOT stand dog shit!!! You can't believe how much dog shit, piss, drool and hair bothers me. I hate how so many people have dogs nowadays............it's unreal. 

I tried to buy stock in dog-related companies, but they were privateley-owned. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bit, but not bad. A state troopers dog wanted to kill me, thank god he was on a leash. 

Dogs sense that I am afraid of them, or that I hate them, or both.

I stepped on some dog shit on the shore of lake Massabesic 2 years ago. I went ballistic. I have OCD, I CAN NOT stand dog shit!!! You can't believe how much dog shit, piss, drool and hair bothers me. I hate how so many people have dogs nowadays............it's unreal. 

I tried to buy stock in dog-related companies, but they were privateley-owned. 

Dog shit sucks.

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

4 years in and my cat and dog still haven't 100% figure things out between them  when the cat was young he used to lay with my old dog and they were best buds.  now the cats old and we introduced a young dog who wants to roughhouse so theres lots of hissing and batting the dog with the claws.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The real reason poo 550 hates dogs.

You STFU, faggot. Why don't you just go hang with your buddies in the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " ? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You STFU, faggot. Why don't you just go hang with your buddies in the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " ? 

i can understand why your so angry having to suck cock for a living but a dog might help calm you down between clients.  

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

4 years in and my cat and dog still haven't 100% figure things out between them  when the cat was young he used to lay with my old dog and they were best buds.  now the cats old and we introduced a young dog who wants to roughhouse so theres lots of hissing and batting the dog with the claws.  

Do you let your dog in the bedroom?  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i can understand why your so angry having to suck cock for a living but a dog might help calm you down between clients.  

I can understand why you're angry, being a red-headed adult faggot!! LMMFAO!! RED HAIR!!!  :lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh relax. Wipe the dog cum off the back of your neck and go look at your portfolio. Need me to send you a rope?

On 11/17/2018 at 7:46 AM, steve from amherst said:

Give it time. They will figure out the pecking order.

Yup. We have a garage cat that comes in the house quite often. Every new dog we've gotten has been hissed at once a day for a few days, maybe got a swat ,too. I don't remember, but next thing you know the cats rubbing up on the dog and the dogs giving the cat a grooming. Best buds.......... Crazy!!

• Haha 1