All your LT1’s owned by coyotes.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

The 10-speed GT rocketed to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds versus the manual's 4.3, and it shaved half a second off the quarter-mile run, posting a 12.1 at 120 mph compared to a 12.6 at 115 mph. While the 455-hp Camaro SS with the six-speed manual bettered the similar GT with 4.0- and 12.2-second figures, the automatic Ford outpaced the 2019 Chevy with a very similar 10-speed by a tenth both to 60 mph and through the quarter, and also had a 2-mph-faster trap speed.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2018-ford-mustang-automatic-transmission-performance

apples to apples comparison and the coyote will always come out on top.  The coyote is just a more powerful and sophisticated engine.

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Every single time. Plus its 1000x better looking and didnt have to get an Obama handout 

Old 2018 base Coyote ford 10 speed automatic vs all new 2019 camaro SS model with ford 10 speed automatic

Coyote faster 0-60

Coyote faster 1/4 mile

Coyote faster trap speed.

19 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The 10-speed GT rocketed to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds versus the manual's 4.3, and it shaved half a second off the quarter-mile run, posting a 12.1 at 120 mph compared to a 12.6 at 115 mph. While the 455-hp Camaro SS with the six-speed manual bettered the similar GT with 4.0- and 12.2-second figures, the automatic Ford outpaced the 2019 Chevy with a very similar 10-speed by a tenth both to 60 mph and through the quarter, and also had a 2-mph-faster trap speed.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2018-ford-mustang-automatic-transmission-performance

apples to apples comparison and the coyote will always come out on top.  The coyote is just a more powerful and sophisticated engine.

So basically the same as a 4 door M3.

• Gold Member

Even in pickups the coyote is quicker then the LT1 huge 6.2 gm’s best motor.....  meh I’m would say that gm over rated the 6.2 by around 50 to 60 hp and 100 ft lbs of torque.  It’s  such old tech and use push rods is prolly why its gutless and unable to hang with a coyote. Start watching at 7:30 for the meat and potatoes

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Even in pickups the coyote is quicker then the LT1 huge 6.2 gm’s best motor.....  meh I’m would say that gm over rated the 6.2 by around 50 to 60 hp and 100 ft lbs of torque.  It’s  such old tech and use push rods is prolly why its gutless and unable to hang with a coyote. Start watching at 7:30 for the meat and potatoes

Gm puts low rear end in their trucks for economy. Put the same rear end as the others and its adios!

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Your dually or your wifes F150? 

Lol....my wife has a 350 now....she dumped the 150 when the tranny went....and yes the 150....got it back today. Gonna dump it in the spring.

Just now, DAVE said:

Lol....my wife has a 350 now....she dumped the 150 when the tranny went....and yes the 150....got it back today. Gonna dump it in the spring.

Dang.  I really want a newish F150 but they seem to be very problematic.  I'm scairt to buy one.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dang.  I really want a newish F150 but they seem to be very problematic.  I'm scairt to buy one.  

Ya she didnt trust it....she bought a left over 17 f350 in sept just before her busy season.