Why do you keep taking credit for liberating France?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, its the rest of us that is sorry.  You must share some genes with Justin, likely from his mothers side.

Jesus what is with this guy?  Did an American steal his bike when he was a kid or something?  I’ve never seen a guy with such a perpetual hard on for the USA.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jesus what is with this guy?  Did an American steal his bike when he was a kid or something?  I’ve never seen a guy with such a perpetual hard on for the USA.

They say misery loves company.  Spends his time on a snowmobile/powersport site and all he can bring to the table is kayaks and timeshare cruises.

That's worse than bringing a knife to a gunfight.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You could be right but at the time who knew that the Germans would become better humanitarians than the Americans.

The fact that they were smarter may have been a clue. 

See above dumb dumb.

Always a silver lining. Unfortunately we also lost a lot of Canadians while we waited for America to decide that Nazi's were bad. I guess we can thank the Japanese for that. 

I didn't say that. Funny thing is the same dipshits that claim responsibility for liberating France take no responsibility for slavery. So your point is valid.  Too bad you're a beater from Ohio.

More likely did it because you had no other prospects and there wasn't a war on. 

It occurred to me the other day that if Trump claimed the world was flat, all the little Trumpsters would have to apologize to our for being wrong.  Lucky for them, not even Trump is that stupid. 

I figured per day since your posts are so fucking stupid. 

Trust me maple syrup land will speak Russian before we will.  :lol:   I think it would be hilarious if Putin started putting some pressure on Canada just to see how fast nookville expected the US to place sanctions on them.  :lol: