Why do you keep taking credit for liberating France?

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s not even that good. It’s just because others can’t have it...

Disagree.....it is that good. It's just so well rounded and easy drinking. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems like a recurring topic.

Whenever the French do something that makes America look bad.  

-Not going to Iraq based on a lie.

-speaking out against Nazi's

-Not having an Obesity epidemic.

Whatever it is there is usually a few dumbfucks who say." Yeah but you'd be speaking German if it weren't fer us."

Why do you always say us?

You didn't do it, your parents probably didn't, it was most likely your grand parents. 

You aren't that country anymore.  You wouldn't send troops to fight Nazi's, you aren't the country that protests oppressed people, you are the country that sends the national guard to scare away oppressed people. 

So, maybe stop trying to take credit for who you use to be. 

Even if what you say is true which it’s not being something different than you were before doesn’t change what you did in the past. It’s very libtard of you to try to rewrite history because of your perception of todays America!! 

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Two non Wisconsin faggots brainwashed into thinking it’s great. It’s good, but meh. 

I drink cases of beers a week.....you wear a fucking man bun. :owned:

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Whatever it is there is usually a few dumbfucks who say." Yeah but you'd be speaking German if it weren't fer us."

You didn't do it, your parents probably didn't, it was most likely your grand parents. 

You aren't that country anymore.  You wouldn't send troops to fight Nazi's, you aren't the country that protests oppressed people, you are the country that sends the national guard to scare away oppressed people. 

:lol:   Without the USA all of Europe and probably Canada would be speaking Russian right now.  

To a point I agree on the us point, just like slavery and "taking" of the lands from the Indian's.   Wasn't me.  

Edited by Highmark

22 hours ago, Anler said:

The English and the French started ww1 and they started ww2. The French are cunts. The world would be better off had we let the Nazis run them over. 

You could be right but at the time who knew that the Germans would become better humanitarians than the Americans.

The fact that they were smarter may have been a clue. 

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“But Muh Nationalizm is the exact opposite of patriotizmz!!!”  What a fucking idiot.

They’d have been better off if we left them alone to learn to speak German.

See above dumb dumb.

22 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

yeah well there would be a lot more us Americans to deal with had U.S. soldiers not perished by the thousands to help liberate Europe, so count your blessings ya fuckwad. 

Always a silver lining. Unfortunately we also lost a lot of Canadians while we waited for America to decide that Nazi's were bad. I guess we can thank the Japanese for that. 

22 hours ago, team ohio said:

So we get no credit for what we did 2 generations ago but are completely responsible for slavery?

I didn't say that. Funny thing is the same dipshits that claim responsibility for liberating France take no responsibility for slavery. So your point is valid.  Too bad you're a beater from Ohio.

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I did it to protect your freedom to make poor choices.....over and over and over and again and again......  :lol:

More likely did it because you had no other prospects and there wasn't a war on. 

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Even if what you say is true which it’s not being something different than you were before doesn’t change what you did in the past. It’s very libtard of you to try to rewrite history because of your perception of todays America!! 

It occurred to me the other day that if Trump claimed the world was flat, all the little Trumpsters would have to apologize to our for being wrong.  Lucky for them, not even Trump is that stupid. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I drink cases of beers a week.....you wear a fucking man bun. :owned:

I figured per day since your posts are so fucking stupid. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Without the USA all of Europe and probably Canada would be speaking Russian right now.  

To a point I agree on the us point, just like slavery and "taking" of the lands from the Indian's.   Wasn't me.  

Hold that thought, with Elcheeto sucking so much Putin cock, it may still happen. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It occurred to me the other day that if Trump claimed the world was flat, all the little Trumpsters would have to apologize to our for being wrong.  Lucky for them, not even Trump is that stupid. 

Another one trick pony 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Another one trick pony 

Not really. You are also a dumb fucker who posts from right wing conspiracy websites and believes every word.  

But at that moment it occurred to me the Trumpsters would believe anything Trump says, like one of the most advanced helicopters in the world can't fly in the rain, he didn't want to inconvenience the people of Paris or the World is flat. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not really. You are also a dumb fucker who posts from right wing conspiracy websites and believes every word.  

But at that moment it occurred to me the Trumpsters would believe anything Trump says, like one of the most advanced helicopters in the world can't fly in the rain, he didn't want to inconvenience the people of Paris or the World is flat. 

Like I said one trick pony. 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, revkevsdi said:

You make us Canadians look bad or worse than we are. 

• Like 1