I don't think she knows how this works

UH-OH: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's First Appearance In D.C. Is At A PROTEST Against Nancy Pelosi — And Leftists AREN'T Happy

Newly elected Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) made her first appearance in Washington, D.C., Tuesday, but the first item on her agenda has fellow Democrats seeing red.

Ocasio-Cortez joined a group of young activists called the "Sunrise Movement" in staging a sit-in protest outside the Capitol Hill office of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), the House Minority Leader and, come January, the likely Speaker of the House — and Ocasio-Cortez's new boss.

Ocasio-Cortez addressed the protesters, who were holding signs asking for a "Green New Deal" from Democrats in charge, and demanding "Green Jobs for All," shook hands, and gave high-fives to the 50 or so protesters who blocked the entrance to Pelosi's office.

They might have known she was a tad bit unprepared when she explained her desire to be "inaugurated" several months ago, so that she could begin "signing bills."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38317/uh-oh-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-first-appearance-emily-zanotti

:lol:

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The McResistance ShitLibs hate her, which really makes me want to like her, but she's barely a leftist. 

Oh well I think I speak for most here, who gives a fuck who you Like?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

She will be the first to scream psychological harassment while not knowing they are trying to help her.

Oh....it's gonna be a lot of fun.  A loose cannon in the midst of absolute buffoonery.  She's going to be assigned multiple babysitters.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....it's gonna be a lot of fun.  A loose cannon in the midst of absolute buffoonery.  She's going to be assigned multiple babysitters.

Shes seems out of touch to the realm of reality.

8 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course party leadership decides where your office will be so I would imagine Cortez new office will be in the basement next to the steam trunk main and the garbage compactor.

I hear rent is cheap down there, she should be able to afford the lease now. Problem solved itself ! :ashamed:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh well I think I speak for most here, who gives a fuck who you Like?

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, it’s just where I point out that your opinions are held by about less than 1% of the population.

I see your little self imposed butt hurt vacation didn't change the fact that you think you are some sort of spokesman for the forum or population at large for that matter.