Moto and other stoniers

Rod

What strain and where from?  16% is on the low end of most of the stuff I've seen here in MB.  Tweed has a CBD medihaze that's lower (~4% THC, ~16%CBD) called boaty mcboatface.  Most other stuff I've seen is above 20%

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Paranoia is more a product of your setting and environment than anything else. I would imagine a more pinene and limonene dominant strain might make one more anxious, which could possibly lead to feelings of paranoia.

But it's not like psychotic paranoia, it's more like thinking that everyone knows you're high. And depending on the setting, that may or may not be true.

only had the paranoia once,  got high after a business cruise then went to the bar,  realized i either needed to drink myself into a stupor or go home.  

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Neat!!

You get the Doritos and mountain dew too??..I usually finish with a Reese's peanut butter cup..makes for a great evening

DOOD               thats Pepsi and dOritOs...  very famous combo here.           a turtle or two is a nice finish    :lol:   :bc:

• Haha 1