19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

aaaahahahahaaaahahahaaaaa!!!! :bigfinger::lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

AYYYYYMEN!

Cuntz!

Not surprised SnoPutz falls into the “stay where I am and bitch category”🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not surprised SnoPutz falls into the “stay where I am and bitch category”🤣🤣🤣

Naah, it's just fun aggravating guys like you that are easily aggravated. Besides, I'm gonna be doing something far more exciting this winter.....paying medical bills FTW!!! :lmao::flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Naah, it's just fun aggravating guys like you that are easily aggravated. Besides, I'm gonna be doing something far more exciting this winter.....paying medical bills FTW!!! :lmao::flush:

Ahhh fuck I’m not aggravated and I certainly don’t  envy you for that...medical bills are never a good thing.🤑😳

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All you Winter hating fucks should move south or is it preferable to remain where you are and have something to bitch about?

My CEO was looking to buy a plant in AZ. I’d have been down with running that plant and never taking the boat out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My CEO was looking to buy a plant in AZ. I’d have been down with running that plant and never taking the boat out. 

Honestly there are days I feel the same way....don’t tell the rest of these guys.😛

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

After arriving in Vegas at around midnight years back to 100 degF, umm NO.  Kingman was much better, temperature wise, but I like all 4 seasons.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh fuck I’m not aggravated and I certainly don’t  envy you for that...medical bills are never a good thing.🤑😳

When the first significant snowfall hits, I'm gonna grab a couple of my med bills like a set of sled handlebars and scream braaaaaap!! really loud while closing my eyes and pretending. :lmao:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just checked and not yet....maybe in the land of Zderspski.😛

I heard on ag radio today the coldest spot for highs today was duluth at 19F, and thought right away of poor Zderpski.  Fuck that's cold for mid-November  I don't care where  a body resides.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I heard on ag radio today the coldest spot for highs today was duluth at 19F, and thought right away of poor Zderpski.  Fuck that's cold for mid-November  I don't care where  a body resides.

He stays warm by incessantly flapping his gums.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why are you only riding 3 hours a day now that your off the bar scene

Good point.  I'll surly be doing more smiles VS miles this year...  I've missed a lot over the years.   :bc:  < water

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All you Winter hating fucks should move south or is it preferable to remain where you are and have something to bitch about?

I bought me two lake front lots on Cedar creek lake in Texas for when i cant take Massachusetts any longer.   now i can bitch about the crackhead neighborhood around the other side of the cove.....          a big dog and a electrified (HV) fence might be in order but my bitching will be right on schedule thank you very much :bc:

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

AZ is a shithole country!