Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling a 19 year old girl a cunt because you don’t like her dad is pathetic and a bitch move....not surprising you approve.

Never said I approved.  But I’m 100% sure many Trumpsters have proudly said shit about Chelsea Clinton. 

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Members of congress and senate are not media.

Sbyl.

Dear dumb Dave.  Tucker Carlson is a member of the media.  Trump praised a guy for body slamming a member of the media.  

Trumpsters thought it was great. 

If the same thing happened to a member of the left wing media’s daughter, Trumpsters would cheer.  

If Trump called Acosta’s daughter a cunt, Trumpsters would laugh. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear dumb Dave.  Tucker Carlson is a member of the media.  Trump praised a guy for body slamming a member of the media.  

Trumpsters thought it was great. 

If the same thing happened to a member of the left wing media’s daughter, Trumpsters would cheer.  

If Trump called Acosta’s daughter a cunt, Trumpsters would laugh. 

Youre all over the map...and trying ooooh so very hard. Lotsa ifs.....

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For all the rhetoric about Trump (I think this was mentioned earlier) he is not some crazy right wing nut job and never has been....impulsive, thin skinned...sure but I think he can compromise.

People don't remember but the R's had a heckuva time getting him to sign on.  I think he is definitely willing to compromise to get stuff done.  It's not him that's holding up the deals tho....

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling a 19 year old girl a cunt because you don’t like her dad is pathetic and a bitch move....not surprising you approve.

Oh, he most definitely finds this appropriate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Never said I approved.  But I’m 100% sure many Trumpsters have proudly said shit about Chelsea Clinton. 

Show me where Chelsea was out to eat with her parents and she was verbally attacked and called a Cunt.

Just now, DAVE said:

It didnt happened.....but IF she was....

:lol

Yep.  Both sides do this shit but right now the left is unhinged with the "...but if they were in our shoes...they'd do the same."  It's almost as if Obama wasn't POTUS for eight fucking years!  Fucking unhinged idiocy.  Sooner or later, it's gonna boil over.  The boys from "Duck Dynasty" are gonna pair up with the "Proud Bois" and this shit is gonna go south down shit river in a quick way towards the Crooked Librul Ranch over by Blood Bute!!!

I feel terrible for Mr. Carlson's daughter.  Whoever this homo is that responded with vulgar name calling to the news that she was Tucker's daughter is dumb as fuck.  The appropriate response to learning that Tucker was her father should have been, "I'm sorry."

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

The really fucked up part about US politics is it isnt even about ideology, its about red vs. blue. Trump's platform isnt entirely a republican one, much of his agenda is historically democratic (trade, health care, infrastructure, etc...) But whatever he does outrages the left and whatever the left does outrages the right. There is no independent thought or critical thinking involved. And zero compassion for anyone who associates with the other. Fucking zombie nation.

Once Hillary did in Bernie in the primary it was a simple choice of who would hurt me less...... Still good with Her not being president.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I find this sadly true.  Let’s melt it down and start over.

0F7AE21E-4732-45F4-9510-9E31FFF66815.gif

Maybe we do need to entertain a divided United States.  Does seem like it would solve a lot of problems.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I feel terrible for Mr. Carlson's daughter.  Whoever this homo is that responded with vulgar name calling to the news that she was Tucker's daughter is dumb as fuck.  The appropriate response to learning that Tucker was her father should have been, "I'm sorry."

Well, since we’re talking about what he should have done, I’ll go with mind your own fucking business for a thousand Alex.

:bc: 

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well, since we’re talking about what he should have done, I’ll go with mind your own fucking business for a thousand Alex.

:bc: 

But, Tucker voiced opinions he didn’t agree with.    Consequences my friend.....consequences. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Show me where Chelsea was out to eat with her parents and she was verbally attacked and called a Cunt.

If you search you can find where Rush called her a dog and McCain told a joke at a fundraiser about how ugly she was. 

She was 12 or 13 at the time. 

I’m sure your remember calling for their resignation for picking on a child because they hated the parents. 

Im joking I’m sure future Trumpsters laughed. 

Funny thing is Trumpsters are quick to swallow this story on Carlson’s word alone. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you search you can find where Rush called her a dog and McCain told a joke at a fundraiser about how ugly she was. 

I’m sure your remember calling for their resignation for picking on a child because they hated the parents. 

Funny thing is Trumpsters are quick to swallow this story on Carlson’s word alone. 

Quit trying to come up with a BS correlation here.  You look even dumber.  But you at least do that well.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like to see the link of MCain calling Chelsea ugly.   

Rational thinking people are inclined to believe Carlson because it is the only scenario that makes sense.    Do you really believe he goes around lying about his daughter being verbally abused to pick fights with gay people? 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I like to see the link of MCain calling Chelsea ugly.   

Rational thinking people are inclined to believe Carlson because it is the only scenario that makes sense.    Do you really believe he goes around lying about his daughter being verbally abused to pick fights with gay people? 

Perhaps the guy at the bar told the truth and after having a few drinks tucker and his sob wanted to show off. 

Thats equally plausible. 

But I’m sure you’re use to believing anything he says so carry on. 

Regarding McCain and Rush. 

Look it up. But don’t tell the Trumpsters what you find.  I’d like them to deny it first and makes excuses later.   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

How fast some like to pull the gay victim card when they are accused of unacceptable behavior.   Why even bring it up?  It had nothing to do with the exchange. 

It’s not about “equality” anymore.  It’s about being treated preferentially and with victim celebrity.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Quit trying to come up with a BS correlation here.  You look even dumber.  But you at least do that well.

Yup no correlation.    You’re double wide dumb too  

“How dare anyone attack and young girl because of her parents politics.”