Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

The really fucked up part about US politics is it isnt even about ideology, its about red vs. blue. Trump's platform isnt entirely a republican one, much of his agenda is historically democratic (trade, health care, infrastructure, etc...) But whatever he does outrages the left and whatever the left does outrages the right. There is no independent thought or critical thinking involved. And zero compassion for anyone who associates with the other. Fucking zombie nation.

Nailed it.

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

The really fucked up part about US politics is it isnt even about ideology, its about red vs. blue. Trump's platform isnt entirely a republican one, much of his agenda is historically democratic (trade, health care, infrastructure, etc...) But whatever he does outrages the left and whatever the left does outrages the right. There is no independent thought or critical thinking involved. And zero compassion for anyone who associates with the other. Fucking zombie nation.

Exactly.

so, why are we blaming politicians again?

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree.

Now, who among us wants to go first? :news:

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Simply shows that shitty behavior flows from the top. Nice way to smooth it over. 

You conveniently forget who started this.  I saw it first hand in Hartford, funneling all the supporters through one entrance instead of the 3-4 other entrances normally available at the rally.  So they get to be harassed by a 200 ft line of agitators and sHit bags.  Seriously, if I didn’t support Hillary why would I go to her rally?  Yet these assholes came in by the bus loads all over the country just to start trouble.  Trump didn’t do that...It was your side and Trump is having none of it.

It’s identity politics. And the dumber people are the deeper they bite in. Like a Jim jones kind of a thing. Like snot, rump and MC. Hillary could eat  a child on live tv and they’d be like “oh well at least she’s not red.”

Edited by Rod Johnson

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Enjoy Tucker’s publicity stunt. I’m sure he’ll get hours of mileage over it. 

It’s quite telling and sad that you seem amused by having a tv commentator harassed and threatened.  When has Tucker done anything remotely similar?  Link up all these so called incitement’s to violence Tucker is guilty of.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It’s quite telling and sad that you seem amused by having a tv commentator harassed and threatened.  When has Tucker done anything remotely similar?  Link up all these so called incitement’s to violence Tucker is guilty of.

Do you honestly expect something from Thpin beyond talking points? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You conveniently forget who started this.  I saw it first hand in Hartford, funneling all the supporters through one entrance instead of the 3-4 other entrances normally available at the rally.  So they get to be harassed by a 200 ft line of agitators and sHit bags.  Seriously, if I didn’t support Hillary why would I go to her rally?  Yet these assholes came in by the bus loads all over the country just to start trouble.  Trump didn’t do that...It was your side and Trump is having none of it.

And right on cue.....never fails. 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He called Stormys lawyer creepy....

So there is that.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are out to eat and someone calls your daughter a Cunt...what are you going to do about it  you fucking Gracie Family wannabe? 

Right on cue

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And right on cue.....never fails. 🤣🤣

Right on cue indeed

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Right on cue

Right on cue indeed

Gee let’s change  the tenor and dialect of politics and the constant R/D finger pointing.....sure but your side started it!!!!!!!!! 

Fuck man you sound  like a petulant middle schooler. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gee let’s change  the tenor and dialect of politics and the constant R/D finger pointing.....sure but your side started it!!!!!!!!! 

Fuck man you sound  like a petulant middle schooler. 

Not calling anyone any names just pointing out who started with and who is guilty of the majority of the incivility.  I would normally be down the middle on the need for bipartisanship, but I realized 2 years ago that was impossible with who’s running the DNC now.  Even Nancy Pelosi who I am obviously not a fan of, called for working with the president the day after the election. Then we had that beautiful press conference with Acosta and some chirping about a subpoena cannon or whatever.   Great!  2 more years of Russian collusion, and impeach impeach impeach. Let’s not talk about all the good things that happened in the past two years, like the best economy in decades. Hell no.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not calling anyone any names just pointing out who started with and who is guilty of the majority of the incivility.  I would normally be down the middle on the need for bipartisanship, but I realized 2 years ago that was impossible with who’s running the DNC now.  Even Nancy Pelosi who I am obviously not a fan of, called for working with the president the day after the election. Then we had that beautiful press conference with Acosta and some chirping about a subpoena cannon or whatever.   Great!  2 more years of Russian collusion, and impeach impeach impeach. Let’s not talk about all the good things that happened in the past two years, like the best economy in decades. Hell no.

You actually believe her?

For all the rhetoric about Trump (I think this was mentioned earlier) he is not some crazy right wing nut job and never has been....impulsive, thin skinned...sure but I think he can compromise.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well maybe there is no going back and it will always be this uncivil and violent...hate to think it but maybe you’re right.

I dont know about that....Trumps outside of the so called mold....things will be back to normal when they get another puppet back in office.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont know about that....Trumps outside of the so called mold....things will be back to normal when they get another puppet back in office.

What will never end and I do blame the Clintons for this is the politics of personal destruction...they took it to a level never seen before.

• Like 1

Hatred of Trump by dems, libs, and leftists, is not your NORMAL POLITICAL DIFFERENCES. 

This is beyond anything we've ever seen. There are many reasons for it, and NO AMOUNT OF ARGUMENT, DEBATE, OR ATTEMPTS TO RATIONALIZE it, will change it. 

We have AT LEAST 2 more years of political upheaval in the USA. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So if right wing media or their family are verbally attacked, that is terrible.  If left wing media are body slammed and punched, that’s ok

Members of congress and senate are not media.

Sbyl.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

And the middle class will get back to getting fucked again.   Agreed though. I admit many things about the man are less than savory or presidential, but his tax cuts, deregulation and pro business America first platform,  has done more for the lower and middle-class including minorities than any president has in my lifetime.  For a midterm election, he’s actually done OK. Gave up the house yes, but gained Senate seats, and will likely get another shot had another Supreme Court picK.  It’s why I don’t get hung up on the fact that hes often obnoxious and non presidential. I have never been impressed by polished speakers or great communicators, Especially when you know the words are empty.   All that said, the level of animus against this man from the political class, most of the media, and Hollywood is unprecedented. And I have to admit it is having an impact. Not on me mind you, but on many. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So if right wing media or their family are verbally attacked, that is terrible.  If left wing media are body slammed and punched, that’s ok

Calling a 19 year old girl a cunt because you don’t like her dad is pathetic and a bitch move....not surprising you approve.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks