Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not sure what whine boy tucker was upset over. It was only words. Trump calls people and their family members names. Big deal? 

You are out to eat and someone calls your daughter a Cunt...what are you going to do about it  you fucking Gracie Family wannabe? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not sure what whine boy tucker was upset over. It was only words. Trump calls people and their family members names. Big deal? 

Your comprehension separation here is why people on your repugnant side are going to get their faces caved in.  Hey...I'M ALL FOR IT!!!!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I support the guys right to say it. I also supports Tucker’s right to knock him out of he wants for it 

ABSOLUTELY!  Incivility gets equal quarter on both sides.  Actions have consequences.  Wanna chirp?  Pay the man!

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Enjoy Tucker’s publicity stunt. I’m sure he’ll get hours of mileage over it. 

I think this is more than a publicity stunt.  While, it most certainly will work in his favor, pretty clear your side's antics are pushing for a bruisin!  

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I like how this has snot and ole Lyin Thpin freaking the fuck out :lol: 

It's weird.  It's like they are so happy but are trying not to be happy because they know this isn't good for them...but they are still so happy...and sad...and mad and dum.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

wolfie you are funny and delirious as fuck....

can't even even accept violence on your own side, and blame it on dems instead.

if dipshits like carlson, rush, trump, etc are going to keep antagonizing and insulting large groups of people, they're going to suffer some of the consequences. that doesn't excuse the people that committed the violence, but it doesn't free themselves of any of the responsibility either. i can choose to continually insult a hot headed, half baked neighbor, but when he acts out and pops me upside the head? i shouldn't act surprised and i hold some responsibility for what happened as well.  

Deplorables.

Bitter clingers.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

There it is, perfect.  :lol: 

"Get in their faces."

Stupid liberals: always doing the stupid shit politicians tell them to.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That doesn't matter. He's only kidding. 

Where is derpski? Oh :lol: Oh no Trump said some stuff  :lol: go to your safe space wnowflakes! :lol: Blbbblllissidosahodia asodjfoasjdo jasofjsoaj lashdfljsa dsjl sjldfja  asdjfjasd;f a;jkl :lol: 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wait, trump will eventually take the high road. :lol: 

The really fucked up part about US politics is it isnt even about ideology, its about red vs. blue. Trump's platform isnt entirely a republican one, much of his agenda is historically democratic (trade, health care, infrastructure, etc...) But whatever he does outrages the left and whatever the left does outrages the right. There is no independent thought or critical thinking involved. And zero compassion for anyone who associates with the other. Fucking zombie nation.

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Where is derpski? Oh :lol: Oh no Trump said some stuff  :lol: go to your safe space wnowflakes! :lol: Blbbblllissidosahodia asodjfoasjdo jasofjsoaj lashdfljsa dsjl sjldfja  asdjfjasd;f a;jkl :lol: 

Thanks Obama!   :lol:

Fucking moron.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

The really fucked up part about US politics is it isnt even about ideology, its about red vs. blue. Trump's platform isnt entirely a republican one, much of his agenda is historically democratic (trade, health care, infrastructure, etc...) But whatever he does outrages the left and whatever the left does outrages the right. There is no independent thought or critical thinking involved. And zero compassion for anyone who associates with the other. Fucking zombie nation.

spot on