Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

wolfie you are funny and delirious as fuck....

can't even even accept violence on your own side, and blame it on dems instead.

if dipshits like carlson, rush, trump, etc are going to keep antagonizing and insulting large groups of people, they're going to suffer some of the consequences. that doesn't excuse the people that committed the violence, but it doesn't free themselves of any of the responsibility either. i can choose to continually insult a hot headed, half baked neighbor, but when he acts out and pops me upside the head? i shouldn't act surprised and i hold some responsibility for what happened as well.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, no, no....

it went down exactly like carlson said, and witnesses to what really happened are irrelevant.

says dave and cold war...

:lol:

LMAO

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So Carlson just went up to this guy as he was quietly enjoying his meal, for no reason?  That's what you believe.

Exactly what he believes.  :lol:

Tucker sensed he was a gay immigrant and became enraged.  Sent his drunk teenage  daughter  over to start a confrontation

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I can't understand why people get on you since you never cast the first stone!!!!!11

I can’t understand why you follow me around, don’t know me yet think you have me all figured out.  You obviously don’t know slinger either and his history of calling everyone including me a dumb fuck.  Please, ignore is your friend insignificant Canadian ginger fellow.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Carlson just went up to this guy as he was quietly enjoying his meal, for no reason?  That's what you believe.

where did i state that? there's no doubt in my mind the dude said something to piss the guy off. i read somewhere it was something akin to "i cant believe you're having dinner with that man". 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if dipshits like carlson, rush, trump, etc are going to keep antagonizing and insulting large groups of people, they're going to suffer some of the consequences. that doesn't excuse the people that committed the violence, but it doesn't free themselves of any of the responsibility either. i can choose to continually insult a hot headed, half baked neighbor, but when he acts out and pops me upside the head? i shouldn't act surprised and i hold some responsibility for what happened as well.  

There it is, perfect.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ahh, so it’s their fault.  Got it.  Please furnish us some links of these blatant incitement’s to violence from conservatives.  Better yet maybe watch a couple episodes of Tucker.  At least he regularly brings on opposing viewpoints for debate.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

LMAO

Exactly what he believes.  :lol:

Tucker sensed he was a gay immigrant and became enraged.  Sent his drunk teenage  daughter  over to start a confrontation

:lol:

you're the person believing certain sides of the story bub, not me. all i said is that there are discrepancies. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It starts after the apparent wine in the face, so not much there.  I guess he didn't have white gloves.

Yeah.  I'd say enough impropriety occured to have the man tossed out of his membership.  These private clubs don't revoke membership without good evidence and reason.  And it's my guess this one is probably a fairly prestigious operation.  Doesn't matter, got a fucking problem with somebody?  Take it up with them.  Look at my kid/wife funny and you're gonna have more than a glass of wine to deal with for sure.

Personally, I'd like to see Tucker's pencil necked ass "throw hands" with somebody.  Tucker against an Antifa guy!  I mean, PPV sell out all day long.    :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I'd say enough impropriety occured to have the man tossed out of his membership.  These private clubs don't revoke membership without good evidence and reason.  And it's my guess this one is probably a fairly prestigious operation.  Doesn't matter, got a fucking problem with somebody?  Take it up with them.  Look at my kid/wife funny and you're gonna have more than a glass of wine to deal with for sure.

Personally, I'd like to see Tucker's pencil necked ass "throw hands" with somebody.  Tucker against an Antifa guy!  I mean, PPV sell out all day long.    :lol: 

You damn well know that some drunk asshole hiding behind his gay hispanIc victim hood cape, saw Tucker sitting there, and decided to make a scene, just like Maxine told him to.  The fact that the club booted him and revoked his membership after their own investigation is all we need to know.  But leave it to Kneecap Slinger to twist and contort the story all around.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where did i state that? there's no doubt in my mind the dude said something to piss the guy off. i read somewhere it was something akin to "i cant believe you're having dinner with that man". 

Do you go around doing that?  Don't like someone so insult someone they are with, what a coward, and a woman even.  Then again he is gay.  :lol:

Hell if Trudeau showed up somewhere, I would tell him to his face what a lousy job he is doing, not someone he is with.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You damn well know that some drunk asshole hiding behind his gay hispanIc victim hood cape, saw Tucker sitting there, and decided to make a scene, just like Maxine told him to.  The fact that the club booted him and revoked his membership after their own investigation is all we need to know.  But leave it to Kneecap Slinger to twist and contort the story all around.  :lol: 

Yeah...I think those with experience in how these clubs work can pretty much accept that this clown was in the wrong.  It takes a good amount to be "excused" from a club with a spendy initiation fee and hefty monthly membership fees.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

and there it is, since you clowns like using that term so often. :lol:

no, i don't know that. look you bozo, i said the dude obviously said something. but that doesn't mean he said the things carlson said. the country club kicking the guy out doesn't prove those statements were valid either. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and there it is, since you clowns like using that term so often. :lol:

no, i don't know that. look you bozo, i said the dude obviously said something. but that doesn't mean he said the things carlson said. the country club kicking the guy out doesn't prove those statements were valid either. 

So, what is the moral of the story here?

Mind your own business and esp don't fuck with someone's family.  Just like here, one of the simple rules.:lol:

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bull fucking shit.  The left owns the tenor and level that the rhetoric is at.  Started with paid protestors attacking Trump supporters.  Wackos shooting up a baseball field of Republicans.  Antifa running around like a goddamn bunch of degenerates stifling free speech, while acting like they’re protecting it.  Sitting congressmen inciting violence.  Throw in a complicit media, that glosses over most of it, or accuses Trump of being inhuman because he actually follows through on immigration laws that Obama and Clinton just gave lip service to.  Trump may be many things, but he didn’t start this.  Now we have right wing wackos coming out of the woodwork like the proud boys or the kkk, none of whom are supported by conservatives or 99% of the Trump voters.  It’s a reaction to what the left started.  I’ve said for 2years that as long as the Democrats keep this strategy, bipartisanship is impossible.  Good luck with your subpoena cannon.  That should go a long way in uniting the country.

And trump gets a pass for not only supporting, but celebrating a politician that body slammed a reporter. 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe guy is a little hyper sensitive,  having   Weirdos showing up at his house, takes family out to relax and daughter is approached by a nut. 

Sooner or later, those "proud boyz" are gonna be a waitin' for them Anteeefer fellas...and then.....BUST A MOVE!!!!!  :lol: