Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

Just now, SSFB said:

Gotta be a real fucking loser to harass someone when they're out for dinner with their family. 

Like 'please kill yourself' level of loser.

Well a rather large amount of percentage of Americans have some sort of mental issue. So the chances of running into a fucktard is pretty high 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well a rather large amount of percentage of Americans have some sort of mental issue. So the chances of running into a fucktard is pretty high 

You got that right. You don't know who's got a fukken knife in their pocket, and are willing to use it. 

They are fucked down here, and it's getting worse by the day. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got that right. You don't know who's got a fukken knife in their pocket, and are willing to use it. 

Identity politics are making it 100 times worse 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't matter how much of a badass you are, a 9mm can turn a midget into a giant and a giant into a corpse, and if you're dealing with someone ignorant enough to fuck with your family when out to dinner you have to think they are psychotic. 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In all my years, it just seems that political hatred has reached new levels. 

That’s the goal, and to win elections. Identity politics drive people back to tribalism 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Doesn't matter how much of a badass you are, a 9mm can turn a midget into a giant and a giant into a corpse, and if you're dealing with someone ignorant and enough to fuck with your family when out to dinner you have to think they are psychotic. 

BINGO!!!!! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hate people. 

I'm not saying everybody is bad, I'm saying that TOO MANY people are bad. I believe it's getting worse. 

I also generally-speaking hate people. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d have respected Carlson much more if he fought him. He should have beat him with a 9 Iron. 

Did you see the video he and his son were restrained by multiple members of the club. He told the guy multiple times you need to get the Fuck out of here. I was suprised he was that annotated 

Edited by jtssrx

Some discrepancies in the story, including witnesses at the bar who never heard the “cunt” and “whore” remarks. Obviously Carlson was upset about something though, so who knows. I would have confronted the man as well had those words been said to my daughter.

• Like 1