The vet Pete Davidson mocked joins him on ‘SNL’

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

I love how the veteran doesn’t give a shit about the skit but the snowflakes here took issue with it. :lol:

right wingers need to look in the mirror cause end of the day they are every bit the snowflakes they claim the far left to be and suffer from a serious case of TDS as well a fact shown on this site daily

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They were the only snowflakes I saw. 

They even had a bitch slap fight. 

Quote the ones you were talking about. 

Translation:

"I don't know what snowflake means." and "I can't spot my own stupidity...please point it out for me."

Whew!  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

retard.gif.f1023645d3556824260cd7e1cf226380.gif

Perfect.

I looked up and saw both videos. The original and the apology.  

It's interesting that in the reality show known as the USA, you now demand more decorum from a late night comedian and former boyfriend of a Pop Star than you do of the US President.  Evidently the guy and his Pop star girlfriend spent their few months together getting tattoos of each other on their bodies. Yet he still showed more taste than who the Republicans voted for. 

When you elected Trump he had said far more mocking and shittier things about veterans and their families than what I saw in this skit. 

Only Trump did not apologize, he continued to repeat them. Then you voted him in as commander in chief. 

Way to go snowflakes. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I looked up and saw both videos. The original and the apology.  

It's interesting that in the reality show known as the USA, you now demand more decorum from a late night comedian and former boyfriend of a Pop Star than you do of the US President.  Evidently the guy and his Pop star girlfriend spent their few months together getting tattoos of each other on their bodies. Yet he still showed more taste than who the Republicans voted for. 

When you elected Trump he had said far more mocking and shittier things about veterans and their families than what I saw in this skit. 

Only Trump did not apologize, he continued to repeat them. Then you voted him in as commander in chief. 

Way to go snowflakes. 

SoyBoi, you sure fucking whine a lot. Stay in your lane. 

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That doesn’t even make sense. Be better. 

And Soy Boi  makes sense? It's just typical of the bullshit you Trumpsters throw out there. You respect his lying ways and want to emulate him. It's pretty sad.  

Wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing between Crenshaw and Davidson was scripted from the start.  A little bump for Crenshaw before the elections and a ratings boost for SNL.  

Meanwhile you brainless reality show fans lap it up.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

And Soy Boi  makes sense? It's just typical of the bullshit you Trumpsters throw out there. You respect his lying ways and want to emulate him. It's pretty sad.  

Wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing between Crenshaw and Davidson was scripted from the start.  A little bump for Crenshaw before the elections and a ratings boost for SNL.  

Meanwhile you brainless reality show fans lap it up.

SoyBoi does make sense. You are a beta, man tittied, super cuck, who floats around in a recycled pocket pussy. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

SoyBoi does make sense. You are a beta, man tittied, super cuck, who floats around in a recycled pocket pussy. 

Like I said. Lying Tumpsters making up shit to emulate their orange hero.