Millennial congresswoman 'can't afford rent'

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wonder how many of you geniuses could have afforded an apartment in DC when you were 29. Unless you are a silver Spooner I'm guessing none. 

Only Rothschilds live “in” DC. Move to the burbs and commute. I lived in Arlington for 6 months, had a sublet, commuted in, and was 24. It’s pretty expensive, but not unreasonable. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"There are many little ways in which our electoral system isn’t even designed (nor prepared) for working-class people to lead."

She says it is an electoral system failure. Do you agree?

I had 11 years left on my house when I was 29. :dunno:

So no?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Only Rothschilds live “in” DC. Move to the burbs and commute. I lived in Arlington for 6 months, had a sublet, commuted in, and was 24. It’s pretty expensive, but not unreasonable. 

I'm sure it is expensive and yes you're right. Could probably commute from any of the three surrounding states. At least long enough until you can get some corps to pay your rent... :news:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

"There are many little ways in which our electoral system isn’t even designed (nor prepared) for working-class people to lead."

I owned 3 when I was 25.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wonder how many of you geniuses could have afforded an apartment in DC when you were 29. Unless you are a silver Spooner I'm guessing none. 

Looks like $1500/month should get you something OK and using public transport to get you to/from work.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/apa?search_distance=5&postal=20001&availabilityMode=0&sale_date=all+dates

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Looks like $1500/month should get you something OK and using public transport to get you to/from work.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/apa?search_distance=5&postal=20001&availabilityMode=0&sale_date=all+dates

Cheaper than I thought. She just needs a sugar daddy and she will be living the good life in no time. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm sure it is expensive and yes you're right. Could probably commute from any of the three surrounding states. At least long enough until you can get some corps to pay your rent... :news:

That’s the dream!!!! Gotta get that Monsanto weed money to pay for her. 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I paid $1300 for a one bedroom in Arlington in 2014. It was a sweet fucking place. Walked to the muni golf course, minutes from 395 into D.C. I could live in that area. The poon quality is too notch. Almost chose Georgetown over UW.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s the dream!!!! Gotta get that Monsanto weed money to pay for her. 

I paid $1300 for a one bedroom in Arlington in 2014. It was a sweet fucking place. Walked to the muni golf course, minutes from 395 into D.C. I could live in that area. The poon quality is too notch. Almost chose Georgetown over UW.

Maybe I'll get me an apartment there! 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was living in my 2500 sq ft lakefront house with boat at the dock and sled in the garage. And I didn’t even go to college! Of course I was still single. I started with nothing other than a good work ethic and my white privilege. :news:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was living in my 2500 sq ft lakefront house with boat at the dock and sled in the garage. And I didn’t even go to college! Of course I was still single. I started with nothing other than a good work ethic and my white privilege. :news:

Well I had just bought my second house and was moving in with who would become my second wife. Also no college degree here. Wish I had stayed single... :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Government/Union parasite you so despise...would be a conflict for most but  not a hypocrite like you.👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I had just bought my second house and was moving in with who would become my second wife. Also no college degree here. Wish I had stayed single... :flush:

This was my third house. And yes, that damn pussy somehow turned most of us into questionable decision makers. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I wish her well. Hopefully she’ll be able to retain her values in DC. That’s doubtful though. What a crazy adventure for a young person. 

She'll be a multi millionaire within two years.....her "values" will stay the same for her voters.