Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I live there too for half the winter you know that too eh..... Even the trails in his area are being worked and groomed this week. Lots opening up daily. 

Shitty going south to bracebridge and over to parry sound is thin. But anything north and east is great. 

Yup i do...maybe he meant where we rode that one day last yr.

I got to book a ticket here soon if im going.

:bc:

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup i do...maybe he meant where we rode that one day last yr.

I got to book a ticket here soon if im going.

Seguin is perfect from bear lake to Kearney. All Kearney trails are decent especially north of sand lake. Good down to dorest. The local trails around him should start to open this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Seguin is perfect from bear lake to Kearney. All Kearney trails are decent especially north of sand lake. Good down to dorest. The local trails around him should start to open this weekend. 

21 minutes ago, Reevester said:

My side just opened up this week.  I know its thin, but its a start.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My side just opened up this week.  I know its thin, but its a start.

We went to the warming shack Monday. Pretty well garbage over that way. Really need some snow towards parry sound. Lots of water that way too so I think they were waiting for that to freeze. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

We went to the warming shack Monday. Pretty well garbage over that way. Really need some snow towards parry sound. Lots of water that way too so I think they were waiting for that to freeze. 

There was water/mess along the ALT-C, so that must have frozen up.  Bring more snow.

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Shit seems like you ride everyday and what do you have on that sled, 220 miles? You're like a cross between jammies and red cunt. :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Load up and go to Kearney...oh wait. :lol:

I have a rca cord that plugs into a 2 prong connector for the cats. I'd happily hand it over to you if you like. 

Haha.... ya that was my plan for today until I got to the truck yesterday and started padding pockets.    Lol

Riding up and down the rail bed from Hali to Kinmount instead.

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shit seems like you ride everyday and what do you have on that sled, 220 miles? You're like a cross between jammies and red cunt. :bigfinger:

Pfft that's a day ride. My 3 year old did 60 the other day. And probably has 10 on his 120. That's 70 more then you faggot. 

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Haha.... ya that was my plan for today until I got to the truck yesterday and started padding pockets.    Lol

Riding up and down the rail bed from Hali to Kinmount instead.

Nice. Do want to stop and grab this cord on the way home? 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Pfft that's a day ride. My 3 year old did 60 the other day. And probably has 10 on his 120. That's 70 more then you faggot. 

Nice. Do want to stop and grab this cord on the way home? 

Oh yeah? I am headed north tonight. I bet ill have more miles than you on by the end of the weekend! :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many so far?  All I'm hearing is nothing but good shit about the new 850.

Same here but those guys at HCS sure are tenacious over the whole thing! 😂