Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lotsa good pics but since we don’t follow the rules on here anymore I’m not posting any 👍

Big baby...talks shit to everyone....but cant take it....

What a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lotsa good pics but since we don’t follow the rules on here anymore I’m not posting any 👍

I can understand why you don't want to post, but I'd like to see a few. My PM box has plenty of room if you wanted to share :thumb:

What rules were broken? I know there is a gray area that we tend to let things slide, but if the line is truly crossed I would be glad to take action. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Heres some from my weekend up in Buffalo Narrows before new years.

20181222_145206.jpg

20181222_145147.jpg

20181222_145135.jpg

20181221_162140.jpg

Thanks for sharing :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Big baby...talks shit to everyone....but cant take it....

What a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

Fat ass on a two up :lmao: 

@ckf - back on track?

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

First ride in over 12 months. The wife never made it out last year at all. Trails are mostly terrible, rough terrain and not enough snow. The odd cottage road or rail bed is ok. Freezing drizzle on and off all day. No power in the plug for my heated visor so rode with shield open. Her Vector  has the cel come on 15 minutes out. Code says the oil pressure circuit is open. Last time it did that, mice had eaten through the wiring. Lost the key to my truck some how. Now waiting for one to come from home by Puralator some time tomorrow.

Fuck I hate this sport....lol

09681E96-F453-4188-A465-C7FA2369661E.thumb.jpeg.efb5a75b3ceb8df1ef0cf3ed0c1ad74c.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

First ride in over 12 months. The wife never made it out last year at all. Trails are mostly terrible, rough terrain and not enough snow. The odd cottage road or rail bed is ok. Freezing drizzle on and off all day. No power in the plug for my heated visor so rode with shield open. Her Vector  has the cel come on 15 minutes out. Code says the oil pressure circuit is open. Last time it did that, mice had eaten through the wiring. Lost the key to my truck some how. Now waiting for one to come from home by Puralator some time tomorrow.

09681E96-F453-4188-A465-C7FA2369661E.thumb.jpeg.efb5a75b3ceb8df1ef0cf3ed0c1ad74c.jpeg

Good to see you got out. What area did you ride?

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'll take it, snow that is.  Where is that?

Heading up this weekend finally, I'll take what I can get.  Hope the new XC doesn't blow up after 5 kms, good to have a few spares.:lol:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Good to see you got out. What area did you ride?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take it, snow that is.  Where is that?

Heading up this weekend finally, I'll take what I can get.  Hope the new XC doesn't blow up after 5 kms, good to have a few spares.:lol:

Staying at The Pinestone in Haliburton. Rode toward Dorset. Near Dorset it got better but some of these trails shouldn’t be open. Rocks, ice, with a bit of snow mixed in. 5 mph crawl in spots.

I now have 2000 kms on my 2015 Cat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

always keep a second key in the truck.  

Actually had the second key in my hand when loading up and left it sitting in my shop.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Load up and go to Kearney...oh wait. :lol:

I have a rca cord that plugs into a 2 prong connector for the cats. I'd happily hand it over to you if you like. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t soembody here have one of these or is it next door? 

3077D652-3925-4F17-BC63-083BD113C0DE.jpeg.92af882fe88e33c15996826de428ee47.jpeg

Speaking of next door........Bussman started a thread about you, it seems he's concerned over your absence. Maybe he wants to cup your balls or something? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Load up and go to Kearney...oh wait. :lol:

I have a rca cord that plugs into a 2 prong connector for the cats. I'd happily hand it over to you if you like. 

Buddy says its not great there either....said we would have to go to Cochrane to log some big miles. 

:dunno:

i havent chatted with him since friday mind you.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of next door........Bussman started a thread about you, it seems he's concerned over your absence. Maybe he wants to cup your balls or something? :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah spidey does. You have you're own thread I seen. 

Wow...I’m flattered! I had enough of that middle school snobotorium. No place for a poor humble house painter to hang out.:lol:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Buddy says its not great there either....said we would have to go to Cochrane to log some big miles. 

:dunno:

i havent chatted with him since friday mind you.

Well he'd be wrong. I did 300 miles this weekend and everthing was pretty decent. Everthing there north is great. Take a look at the ofsc site. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wollie beat you up again over there?

Woolie couldn’t bust a grape but he drug his old  bald ass over here to try.....not impressed. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...I’m flattered! I had enough of that middle school snobotorium. No place for a poor humble house painter to hang out.:lol:

Yeah nothing is as good as what the ecdl have or do.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Well he'd be wrong. I did 300 miles this weekend and everthing was pretty decent. Everthing there north is great. Take a look at the ofsc site. :dunno:

Ah ic...he lives there you know that eh....i will give him a call.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ah ic...he lives there you know that eh....i will give him a call.

Yeah I live there too for half the winter you know that too eh..... Even the trails in his area are being worked and groomed this week. Lots opening up daily. 

Shitty going south to bracebridge and over to parry sound is thin. But anything north and east is great.