Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Aced the Ginger shortcut out of rockwood on memory twice this weekend .   Second time coming back through a total whiteout squall was a little un nerving with no nav tho :lol:  :bc:

What shortcut would that be?

Damn, if the roads aren't absolute dogshit, I should drive out there and ride this weekend. :bc:

From 6:00am MDT, Wed Mar 13 until 6:00pm MDT, Thu Mar 14

Action Recommended: Make preparations per the instructions

Issued by: Rapid City - SD, US, National Weather Service,

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY TO 6 PM MDT THURSDAY... * WHAT...HEAVY SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 12 TO 29 INCHES EXPECTED. WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 60 MPH. * WHERE...IN SOUTH DAKOTA, THE NORTHERN BLACK HILLS AND THE CENTRAL BLACK HILLS. IN WYOMING, THE WYOMING BLACK HILLS. * WHEN...FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY TO 6 PM MDT THURSDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...TRAVEL COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO IMPOSSIBLE. WIDESPREAD BLOWING SNOW COULD SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE VISIBILITY. THE HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS COULD IMPACT THE MORNING OR EVENING COMMUTE. STRONG WINDS COULD CAUSE TREE DAMAGE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED. THIS WILL CREATE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Great saddlebagger from Jackman to Caribou and back this weekend . Unreal conditions and riding , maybe the best ever right now over such a vast area .   :bc:

nice thats a good ride

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The one the Ginger showed me . :bc:       I thing the bidding for his GPS is up in the six figures somewhere :lol:   :bc:

i'm asking 15k for the freeride with the GPS 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What shortcut would that be?

the one that cuts the miles in half :news:  

One market basket frosted gingerbread man and a bag of hostess donettes for the gps :bc:

:lol:  

Dude , I braved rt 201 in a 2006 Pontac Grand Prix a few weeks ago to ride , you have the 150 at least :lol:  :bc:

DSCN1510.JPG

Well, depending on the weather it could be 280 miles of snowdrifts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that looks like a nasty storm out your way.

A foot of snow across the prairie with serious wind means you ain’t going anywhere. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now that looks like fun.  See those cats just power away . That guy must have been on a Polaris assault

Good thing I didn't have the Yamaha out there.  I'm not sure what would have worn out first, the racer or the sled.

Literally could have taken any modern 600 chick motor sled.....brapped the throttle a few times....and been bus lengths ahead of that entire train of faggot ass junkyard bullshit junks 

• Haha 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Doesn't get much gayer than that.

But I'm sure you'd find a way to out gay that.

Yah....I'd race a vintage sled. That's the pinnacle of gay. Like a nation wide all Male gang bang

• Haha 1