Official 2018-2019 sledding post

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Either way I'm not gonna take my shock advice from riders that are more concerned with angle of attack than actual shock absorption :news: 

1,more check on the do not like doo box .

this thing trenches fast . now I have ridden cats a lot I am use to trenching . but this thing even when up on the  snow and you hammer it it really drops the ass fast .

and I am only running the 2.5 

i won't be to sad if it won't sell it is a capable sled I love the shot has real nice mid range punch .

again if I keep z broz center shock spring elimination kit . try the t motion lock out  . and floats all around .

if it sells this fall a new mountain cat and those come pretty much set up with all I need 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1,more check on the do not like doo box .

this thing trenches fast . now I have ridden cats a lot I am use to trenching . but this thing even when up on the  snow and you hammer it it really drops the ass fast .

and I am only running the 2.5 

i won't be to sad if it won't sell it is a capable sled I love the shot has real nice mid range punch .

again if I keep z broz center shock spring elimination kit . try the t motion lock out  . and floats all around .

if it sells this fall a new mountain cat and those come pretty much set up with all I need 

Just get an RMK...

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That would depend on conditions and traction.  I’ve yet to ride or own an 800/850 that has the legs a turbo does.

We'll some of us have raced each other and it seemed like a no contest. :lol:

:bc:

Just now, Reevester said:

We'll some of us have raced each other and it seemed like a no contest. :lol:

:bc:

Exactly.  And what kind of race?  500 ft. In a field with loose snow?  I’m talking a good hard pan lake with a mile long straight old school racing.  See ya.  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  And what kind of race?  500 ft. In a field with loose snow?  I’m talking a good hard pan lake with a mile long straight old school racing.  See ya.  :lol:  :bc: 

That's exactly what it was even let the 900t take a rolling start with the turbo spooled up and gave him the jump. Reeled that fucker and said bye bye. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That's exactly what it was even let the 900t take a rolling start with the turbo spooled up and gave him the jump. Reeled that fucker and said bye bye. :lol:

The 900T is really slow on top

40 minutes ago, Reevester said:

C’mon man I asked for details....conditions, length, gps speeds?  Several buds with turbos are reporting 106-116 on gps out of the box.  You got an 850 that is going faster than that, Id like to see the screen shot of the GPS.  :snack: 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

C’mon man I asked for details....conditions, length, gps speeds?  Several buds with turbos are reporting 106-116 on gps out of the box.  You got an 850 that is going faster than that, Id like to see the screen shot of the GPS.  :snack: 

No stock turbo is going 116 or close. Hurricanes full blown 205 tune did 117 in 2500' of ice :lol:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm just telling you what our real world experience was. Mine was 118 on the gauge and 115 on my phone gps on an ice road. 

Wasn't the TD turbo only doing 119? But yeah stock is 116 :lol:

Just now, Reevester said:

I'm just telling you what our real world experience was. Mine was 118 on the gauge and 115 on my phone gps on an ice road. 

Yah....119 lowered with chisels on ice. That is past pathetic. The 900T is no top speed sled.....its a good trail sled because the chassis is awesome

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....119 lowered with chisels on ice. That is past pathetic. The 900T is no top speed sled.....its a good trail sled because the chassis is awesome

And it's not as good a trail sled as either 2-stoke offered in the same chassis.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

My Assault was off 6-8 mph on the gauge from the gps.  I don’t know shit about any TD turbos, just talking about guys I know.  113 was withmore weight in the primary but stock. And Silverback runs 116 w a 1” track on his in .........full disclosure.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

But but but silverbacks.... :lol:

He’s the real deal.  Laugh all you want.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Silverbacks doesnt know jack shit

He knows way more than you but is a trail rider, not a beer bellied lake jockey.  He’s got connections straight from Valcourt.  You don’t.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My Assault was off 6-8 mph on the gauge from the gps.  I don’t know shit about any TD turbos, just talking about guys I know.  113 was withmore weight in the primary but stock. And Silverback runs 116 w a 1” track on his in .........full disclosure.  :lol:  

He’s the real deal.  Laugh all you want.  :bc: 

He knows way more than you but is a trail rider, not a beer bellied lake jockey.  He’s got connections straight from Valcourt.  You don’t.  :lol: 

Blah blah blah

I think I am gonna go with BCX , I am liking the idea of having BCX.  it got little bit of summit traits in it without being full blown summit. does good for breaking trails, deep snow drifts on lakes, etc and its only 7 mph slower than 900t on hard packed trails ( 1.6 Cobra track in BC ) 

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yet something else your wrong about. 

Aced the Ginger shortcut out of rockwood on memory twice this weekend .   Second time coming back through a total whiteout squall was a little un nerving with no nav tho :lol:  :bc: