Official 2018-2019 sledding post

Just now, Anler said:

I when are you selling it?

Not this year.....I've still got a lot of dialing in to do also. Need to wrap of the last wire plug for meth kit and get the booster flash for ECU. 

Right now I can run 200hp on the boondocker but it will whack the rev limiter occasionally 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I miss the 850 lol

It’s not like you can’t buy another anytime you want.  People buy them new and rarely use them for a year or two so we can buy them at 40% off.  Cheers to them!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s not like you can’t buy another anytime you want.  People buy them new and rarely use them for a year or two so we can buy them at 40% off.  Cheers to them!!!!

:lol:

Yup....I love rich people and their lightly used toys. Kid that bought the 850 is loving it. He got one hell of a deal st 6800 for that sled and all the extras

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I love rich people and their lightly used toys. Kid that bought the 850 is loving it. He got one hell of a deal st 6800 for that sled and all the extras

Nothing really to do with “rich”.  It’s “easy financing” that lures these people in.  When I bought my first Cat, we went to his bank where he had to write a check to pay it off.  It was close to what i paid for it.  

We both laughed.  Me more tho....  :lol:

I’ll never buy a new toy again.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey fatter, dumber Tucker Hibbert are you buying one of those new 137 R XC Cats? 

Well, if that being the case, now that you own an IQR, you must be the fatter,dumber Levi LaVallee.:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Well, if that being the case, now that you own an IQR, you must be the fatter,dumber Levi LaVallee.:lol:

And you're the booger eating moron standing on the snowbank watching.:ylsuper:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey fatter, dumber Tucker Hibbert are you buying one of those new 137 R XC Cats? 

Not sure what I’m doing for my next sled.  I really don’t like much of anything new out there and trying to even minimally convert the new SXers is getting tough.  If I had to chose right now, I’d get an RXC and swap out my clutching gearing, track, skis from my current.  I’m mildly considering getting another racer, gutting it and building my own this summer.

Pretty positive I’m gonna keep mine another year though....unless something falls in my lap. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what I’m doing for my next sled.  I really don’t like much of anything new out there and trying to even minimally convert the new SXers is getting tough.  If I had to chose right now, I’d get an RXC and swap out my clutching gearing, track, skis from my current.  I’m mildly considering getting another racer, gutting it and building my own this summer.

Pretty positive I’m gonna keep mine another year though....unless something falls in my lap. 

Are you running SnoX valving/Springs? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you running SnoX valving/Springs? 

I had Carver revalve my rears in XC specs and add H/L speed dampeners.  Works perfect at about 70% firm.  Fronts are SX race valving and work well for me.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I had Carver revalve my rears in XC specs and add H/L speed dampeners.  Works perfect at about 70% firm.  Fronts are SX race valving and work well for me.

Roger that....I have all the clickers on these WE at fullsoft and she is still stiff as fuck...sending the shocks  off to Alaska this summer for a good softening up. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had Carver add two more clicky knobs and then go new notches on the others so they read 150 clicks each now......I dont know what they do but I click them up to 100 for big jumps

yah.....we know

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Roger that....I have all the clickers on these WE at fullsoft and she is still stiff as fuck...sending the shocks  off to Alaska this summer for a good softening up. 

I bet you dont :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

AK sounds like he can hook you up with what you need.  He’s not like Benny with a hammer and a vice grip in his toolbox.  LOL!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yah.....we know

:lol: That’s not bad work.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I bet you dont :lol:

Let’s all be honest.  The shocks he sends to AKIQ will be on a sled three turnovers from his current.  :lmao: