Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hate that shit.  Just being worn to a frazzle quickly with the high altitudes.  I remember digging out once and was so depleted my skin actually started to burn.  Fuck that shit. The guide was like, “Youi should do more cardio” (jokingly).  Mutha fucka!  How about you go live at sea level for a while!!!!!

:lmao:

So you’re a meathead without any stamina :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

This thread is for sledders.  Go away.

I know.  Why are you posting in it?  19 out.  19 back.  :lmao:  I just got back riding at 9000 - 11000 feet and I wasn’t gasping for air 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

I know.  Why are you posting in it?  19 out.  19 back.  :lmao:  I just got back riding at 9000 - 11000 feet and I wasn’t gasping for air 👍

You werent riding then.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You werent riding then.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This thread is for sledders.  Go away.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Next hes gonna tell us he didnt break a sweat.

:lol:

Rode hard.  Got stuck.  Breathe hard.  Recover quickly.  Repeat.  Going back.  Not 😩about the altitude like MN Momo.  

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Next hes gonna tell us he didnt break a sweat.

No!  He was riding mountain peaks like a fuckin boss with his shorty 4 stroke!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid mother fucker can’t get more than 20 feet from a groomed trail before “his crew” has to dig him out!   :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No!  He was riding mountain peaks like a fuckin boss with his shorty 4 stroke!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid mother fucker can’t get more than 20 feet from a groomed trail before “his crew” has to dig him out!   :lmao:

Who rides a shorty 4 stroke? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'll be honest here....guessing that mountain riding would kick the shit out of me. 😂

Ive gone when i wasnt in the best of shape. You just dont over exert yourself...and dont go places that are a guaranteed stuck.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive gone when i wasnt in the best of shape. You just dont over exert yourself...and dont go places that are a guaranteed stuck.

How do you identify those places, before, you are stuck ? I cann,t imagine how digging out sleds all day long could be any kind of fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

How do you identify those places, before, you are stuck ? I cann,t imagine how digging out sleds all day long could be any kind of fun.

Playing in the trees is usually an easy stuck.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what you did last time you were confronted for being a big mouthed, worthless troll on your safe space internet. 

Yo Kankles.....explain the ‘last time’...... :lmao: 

You make shit up and then claim it’s reality :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what you did last time you were confronted for being a big mouthed, worthless troll on your safe space internet. 

Very true but you're also his main food source.........stop feeding the troll!!!!

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'll be honest here....guessing that mountain riding would kick the shit out of me. 😂

Well, not if you go with Tools and his "crew" riding the peaks of 11k feet!  :lol: 

It's tough work for sure.  I don't really like that type of riding but, liked to sneak out during ski trips.  The last one I did I regrettably said I was a "moderate//experienced" mountain rider instead of novice and was put in a group I should not have been in.  Sweet fuck!  I kept up but it was clear I wasn't supposed to be there.  We all had a good laugh about it later.  I love sledders of all makes!!!!  

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Kankles.....explain the ‘last time’...... :lmao: 

You make shit up and then claim it’s reality :lol: 

I'd say that you remember it clearly...most would.  But, ironically, your brain kicks out shameful and and embarrassing moments in a attempt for some type of mental self preservation. 

I'm sure it's part of your Dunning-Kruger affliction.

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Very true but you're also his main food source.........stop feeding the troll!!!!

Some trolls need to be addressed!

Z Tooly troll.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Lets get this thread back on track. Any pics to share?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Lets get this thread back on track. Any pics to share?

Lotsa good pics but since we don’t follow the rules on here anymore I’m not posting any 👍