Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The XRS needs a belt, went to check deflection last night and noticed a 6 inch segment of the ribs had delaminated. from the outside of the belt. GOnna limp it over to the dealer and get another belt on their before today's ride.

Tomorrow I'll be at SnoFest in Old Forge, probably gonna jump on a Backcountry XRS just to see how stupid it would be for someone from NY to buy one, maybe the Expedition Extreme to see if a test ride can seem fast if you're on an ill handling enough sled :lol: 

I was in Smiths on wednesday, talking with John.. Guys have sold 385 of the 400 sleds they got in this season.. Trails looked great too, have a good weekend, be safe man.. 18 deaths in Old Forge this season..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I've been out of the loop for awhile but this appears to be a damn nice deal.

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/snd/d/monroe-2019-ski-doo-mxz-tnt-850-etec-blk/6835670851.html

I wish we had prices even somewhat close to that here! I haven't looked but I bet used ones are going for more than that up here?

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I was in Smiths on wednesday, talking with John.. Guys have sold 385 of the 400 sleds they got in this season.. Trails looked great too, have a good weekend, be safe man.. 18 deaths in Old Forge this season..

They sell a lot of sleds, seems like every year they're getting awards for having the best sales in their district/region. We've been getting our sleds from them since I was a kid and Tom owned it, was really glad to see ownership go to John, Linda, and Doug when it did.

Riding should be real good today, we'll have to see how they hold up to warmer temps and traffic tomorrow though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

They sell a lot of sleds, seems like every year they're getting awards for having the best sales in their district/region. We've been getting our sleds from them since I was a kid and Tom owned it, was really glad to see ownership go to John, Linda, and Doug when it did.

Riding should be real good today, we'll have to see how they hold up to warmer temps and traffic tomorrow though. 

John told me the won the national sales award last year.. I like hear about business locally kicking ass. Once spring rolls around I think him and I will do some good business together, I've been after him for a couple years to open an account with me, he finally did in the fall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

John told me the won the national sales award last year.. I like hear about business locally kicking ass. Once spring rolls around I think him and I will do some good business together, I've been after him for a couple years to open an account with me, he finally did in the fall.

What do you do?

Headed north in a few hrs.   I think some significant warm up with rains are coming.   Have fun jerking each other's chains the rest of the day bitches.   :lol:   I'll post a pic of my first BM or VRB.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Headed north in a few hrs.   I think some significant warm up with rains are coming.   Have fun jerking each other's chains the rest of the day bitches.   :lol:   I'll post a pic of my first BM or VRB.  :bc:

where you headed to?

14 hours ago, hayward said:

I can't tell, what did they pull that out with?

Pretty cool contraption, looks like a bunch of pullies and anchors through the ice.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I've been out of the loop for awhile but this appears to be a damn nice deal.

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/snd/d/monroe-2019-ski-doo-mxz-tnt-850-etec-blk/6835670851.html

Buy it you, will be in a better mood.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Check out the accessories! This tunnel bag only cost $150 and is way better than a faggot Doo bag for double the price! 

IMG_20190307_122150109_HDR.jpg

Holy shit dude, is that a Weber grill back there? 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Old Forge is fucking nuts that way. We used to go there years ago and every weekend, a few guys would bite it. One year, two guys staying at the Stillwater Inn, where we were staying died hitting each other on the road. It was wild west there. Another guy launched a triple Polaris into the trees like 20 feet up. Ded.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Sales rep for outdoor power equipment and parts.

Who you work for if you don't mind.

Just now, s pump said:

Old Forge is fucking nuts that way. We used to go there years ago and every weekend, a few guys would bite it. One year, two guys staying at the Stillwater Inn, where we were staying died hitting each other on the road. It was wild west there. Another guy launched a triple Polaris into the trees like 20 feet up. Ded.

I guess a few days ago a woman hit a dock, body was 185 feet from the impact

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Should go next weekend.......a whole pile of FSCE guys are gonna be staying in Lando

Might be back up but probably be with the whole family.   College boys are on spring break.  

4 hours ago, hayward said:

Damn that's gotta be hard on the deer population this year.

I noticed a lot more deer on the trails this year because it was deep in the woods.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Damn.... 18 for the season so far!!!