Official 2018-2019 sledding post

22 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Put on 180 kms yesterday with the girlfriend.

DurhamMarch62019.jpeg.88403f727c97a0e281b4474c8b69fd70.jpeg

DurhamMarch62019-6.jpg.2fd9348bd983ddec30af3347a3f7c3cb.jpg

Durhammarch62019-2.jpeg.b104b7a92ec712aad14c2e2f0a68245c.jpeg

DurhamMarch62019-7.jpg.d5b0b3fb5c1e570d776b50543b7f8c82.jpg

Where's that at, Tim? Looks like great conditions! 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

Where's that at, Tim? Looks like great conditions! 

Varney/Durham area. Rode to Walter's Falls for lunch.

3-4 inches of fresh snow over night. We were supposed to have 2 others join us but they cancelled. Said they heard conditions were shitty.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

3-4 inches of fresh snow over night. We were supposed to have 2 others join us but they cancelled. Said they heard conditions were shitty.

Well, they definitely missed out. Glad to see you getting out. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Those conditions look deplorable 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I can't tell, what did they pull that out with?

I'm curious as well but I know it likely wasn't cheap, unless it was the guy and his buds who did it? 

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hahaha , Gaykev124 fell thru the ice in his pedophilia van , aaahhhhhhhhhahahaha

You upset after getting smacked around like a rag doll on tbp faggot!!!!!!!!!!12222

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I've been out of the loop for awhile but this appears to be a damn nice deal.

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/snd/d/monroe-2019-ski-doo-mxz-tnt-850-etec-blk/6835670851.html

Bunch of dealers have that model at around 9k. One of the best deals right now IMO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You ain't kidding.....

IMG_4599.thumb.PNG.b313ef3cd7bcd6ced42bd3af2d897033.PNG

Well shit, how low will they go? :lol:I just can't imagine anybody buying a new sled preseason or under snowcheck when deals like these come after the fact.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well shit, how low will they go? :lol:I just can't imagine anybody buying a new sled preseason or under snowcheck when deals like these come after the fact.

I know and the TNT has decent rebuildables shocks as well.

I find it very hard to understand why anyone would commit to pre-order a sled in the spring, knowing that all the specs on the sled can, and probably will change, but yet you are stuck to take it, even if they are a POS, and have issues, before they even arrive at the dealer. I don,t even pre-order a new vehicle. If I,m looking, and there is one on the lot, I,ll buy it and take it home the same day. Waiting for 6-8 months would drive me nuts.

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I find it very hard to understand why anyone would commit to pre-order a sled in the spring, knowing that all the specs on the sled can, and probably will change, but yet you are stuck to take it, even if they are a POS, and have issues, before they even arrive at the dealer. I don,t even pre-order a new vehicle. If I,m looking, and there is one on the lot, I,ll buy it and take it home the same day. Waiting for 6-8 months would drive me nuts.

Some like to buy a sled with the options and colour they like.  Polaris can choose colours of panel, rails and running board its great plus you get 4 yr warranty 

Plus as a cataha guy you should know you can only pre order cats/yam now no dealer inventory :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I would be seriously surprised if you ever bought anything new in your entire life.

I pre-ordered a new Renegade XRS 900T and a new Jeep for the wife cause they didn't have what she wanted on the lot.  It does not take 6-8 months, more like 6 weeks.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Check out the accessories! This tunnel bag only cost $150 and is way better than a faggot Doo bag for double the price! 

IMG_20190307_122150109_HDR.jpg

But with Linq, your accessories can be gender neutral.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Check out the accessories! This tunnel bag only cost $150 and is way better than a faggot Doo bag for double the price! 

IMG_20190307_122150109_HDR.jpg

It looks large enough to stuff Vince in there when his Cat breaks down. :lmao:

• Haha 1

The XRS needs a belt, went to check deflection last night and noticed a 6 inch segment of the ribs had delaminated. from the outside of the belt. GOnna limp it over to the dealer and get another belt on their before today's ride.

Tomorrow I'll be at SnoFest in Old Forge, probably gonna jump on a Backcountry XRS just to see how stupid it would be for someone from NY to buy one, maybe the Expedition Extreme to see if a test ride can seem fast if you're on an ill handling enough sled :lol: 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The XRS needs a belt, went to check deflection last night and noticed a 6 inch segment of the ribs had delaminated. from the outside of the belt. GOnna limp it over to the dealer and get another belt on their before today's ride.

Tomorrow I'll be at SnoFest in Old Forge, probably gonna jump on a Backcountry XRS just to see how stupid it would be for someone from NY to buy one, maybe the Expedition Extreme to see if a test ride can seem fast if you're on an ill handling enough sled :lol: 

Do you not carry a spare?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Do you not carry a spare?

We're using the same spares we had for our previous sleds with TRA clutches, they'll work to get us home but they're not exactly the right size for the pDrive. I figure there's no point putting on a spare just to ride a few miles to swap it out for a new belt the proper size for the pDrive.