Official 2018-2019 sledding post

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't even run them, a little track spin or riding up on the banks of the roads usually does the trick for me.

It becomes more of an issue with any track 1.75” or more. That wimpy 1.25” on my turbo rarely runs hot.  Dummy light hasn’t been on once this year.  My Assault w a 2” was sensitive as hell. 

33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Da fuk you need scratchers down for in those conditions ?  I'm thinking you might be the guy's Boer was riding with and bitching about :lol:   

Shit...they just stay down.  I’m not fucking around with that noize.

30 minutes ago, hayward said:

Still have one just like in the middle.  Old wankle engine.  Was my mom's sled and what I learned to ride on until I was 16 and saved up enough to get something better.  Fucker was always broke down though, so never really put many miles on really.:lol:

They were pretty cool.  Brought me back for sure.  Remember all the heat they used to put out at crotch level?  I mean...why did that part need redesigning?  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Zerpbroski and Boer are long lost lovers. Debating ski colors and how their monster stickers match :lol:

We passed a pack of three Cat turbos today.  They stopped at our "cool down" spot to see what we had under the hood.  :lmao: 

They prolly just had stock clutching.  :lol: :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, we lived.  We were in control.:lmao:

And yes....prolly some bitching about us today too.  Same types...the ones not bothering to look for faster riders behind them.  The ones doing retard "finger math" as we approached them (and we didn't return the favor).  The ones bobbing up and down the trails like tourists and thinking everyone should enjoy the sport the way THEY do.  The ones concerned about their garment layers.  Mostly....just oblivious to the world around them out there on the trails. Those types?  Meh...they'll be ok.  Tomorrow they can put another 200 miles on and brag about the 400 miles they did this weekend on Facebook.  Pffft.

So you saw Bhen today?:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

So you saw Bhen today?:lol:

Yeah...he signaled "six" riders in his group making him take both hands off the bars and caused him to lose control, veer off trail and hit a dock post.   :lol: 

• Haha 3

This was one of the turbo models we saw today. Just plain sharp looking sleds.  Too bad they are pretty much known as complete piles. Dude took really nice care of it.  I don't like the orange seat model at all but black and white....Whew...nooooiice!!!  :bc: 

What a shame...THANKS HOME DEPOT FAGGOT!!!!

Image result for arctic cat orange turbo today.  Fucking sharp sleds.  Too bad they are pretty much known as complete piles.  But...just eye catching as hell.  Dude took really nice care of it.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was one of the turbo models we saw today. Just plain sharp looking sleds.  Too bad they are pretty much known as complete piles. Dude took really nice care of it.  I don't like the orange seat model at all but black and white....Whew...nooooiice!!!  :bc: 

What a shame...THANKS HOME DEPOT FAGGOT!!!!

Image result for arctic cat orange turbo today.  Fucking sharp sleds.  Too bad they are pretty much known as complete piles.  But...just eye catching as hell.  Dude took really nice care of it.

Those are pretty nice 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It becomes more of an issue with any track 1.75” or more. That wimpy 1.25” on my turbo rarely runs hot.  Dummy light hasn’t been on once this year.  My Assault w a 2” was sensitive as hell. 

Yeah, we were making fun of the idiots who ride 2" tracks and whine about overheating with the guys at the dealership this morning. There's no reason whatsoever to ride that kind of set up around here.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Zerpbroski and Boer are long lost lovers. Debating ski colors and how their monster stickers match :lol:

I'm more of a Red Bull guy :lol: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What? You're in NY right now, or was that just a bad joke? lol

We had a pretty shit ride tbh, I asked myself why I even bother riding with the family anymore multiple times on the trail. The day started with my aunt blowing a fuse, then we got out of lunch and her sled was dead as a doornail, plus we didn't even hit 100 miles. Funny thing is she's been toying with the idea of replacing her 2015 137" GSX with a 2020 Renegade Enduro, we figure the sled Gods were giving her a sign to bite the bullet and go for it.

It's not that I don't enjoy riding with the family sometimes, but I need some faster riding partners to mix things up. If I really hammer down a trail I end up sitting at the next intersection forever, if I hang back and ride their pace I get bored as fuck. If I had some people to ride with who rode hard the slow cruise days wouldn't be as frustrating.

Cherish the riding you do with family.  My dad is slowly getting out of the sport and we rode together for 30 years and I miss it dearly. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Cherish the riding you do with family.  My dad is slowly getting out of the sport and we rode together for 30 years and I miss it dearly. 

I know, I'd have an easier time cherishing it if it wasn't constant though.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a procross.....nice to look at.....completely useless otherwise 

Kill myself 

Winningest chassis in history tho.....

Faggot.

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Don't listen to retarded faggots !!  Total # of repairs in 6k miles was a starter shaft retainer clip.   :bc:

015.JPG

014.JPG

Yup..sweet looking sled!  Not the diaper box in back tho....lose that shit.  You ride with MC or sometin'?  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

X2.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, we were making fun of the idiots who ride 2" tracks and whine about overheating with the guys at the dealership this morning. There's no reason whatsoever to ride that kind of set up around here.

I'm more of a Red Bull guy :lol: 

Dude....you ride with family members.  What kinda Red Bull you suckin' on?  :lol:

1.5 with 1.75 studs is a sweet set up but right now...with good snow, my 1.75 with 2's is hooking up like velcro!  

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Winningest chassis in history tho.....

Faggot.

Yup..sweet looking sled!  Not the diaper box in back tho....lose that shit.  You ride with MC or sometin'?  :lmao: 

X2.

Dude....you ride with family members.  What kinda Red Bull you suckin' on?  :lol:

1.5 with 1.75 studs is a sweet set up but right now...with good snow, my 1.75 with 2's is hooking up like velcro!  

The mid-life crisis is strong with you Zam :lol: