Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

nice sled Jim

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nice sled but what the hell is an old fuck like you doing with a sled made for a 20 something? Did it come with a flat brim hat a bottle of Geritol? Looks like a mid life crisis. :lol:

Now Chad...see what Steve said....that is a proper comment. :lmao:

BTW I passed midlife a few years back...I'm onto just straight up stupid! :fool:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now Chad...see what Steve said....that is a proper comment. :lmao:

BTW I passed midlife a few years back...I'm onto just straight up stupid! :fool:

In the land of misfits, my comment was proper ball busting etiquette :stirthepot: Steve's no fun.:lmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Something fell off a guys truck going by the shop this afternoon....I snatched it up and put her inside real quick......

DDF7ADEA-47D5-4141-B4F2-D5B15CBC9FC0.thumb.jpeg.e337ee22cb9c4ff152d3426547ccd9af.jpegAFA4C77E-26AD-47E1-BC55-C1DE59A23E12.thumb.jpeg.2c22eca1621149805ccd4720c6c16e2c.jpeg

Sweet sled snacks but it’s been 2 hours, you probably sold it by now. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Something fell off a guys truck going by the shop this afternoon....I snatched it up and put her inside real quick......

DDF7ADEA-47D5-4141-B4F2-D5B15CBC9FC0.thumb.jpeg.e337ee22cb9c4ff152d3426547ccd9af.jpegAFA4C77E-26AD-47E1-BC55-C1DE59A23E12.thumb.jpeg.2c22eca1621149805ccd4720c6c16e2c.jpeg

Nice sled.  Let me know how it compares to the sp500 chassis.

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Whats that brown building?

One is Tuggers Bar and Grill the other is The Flat Rock inn..

Just now, hayward said:

My boy is on his way up there right now. :bc:

And I stayed home to work. :sad:

Just rolled into Old Forge with the family about a half hour ago. Trails looked pretty good on the way up 28.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Just rolled into Old Forge with the family about a half hour ago. Trails looked pretty good on the way up 28.

Have fun!  He's staying in Osceola with some friends.  Two weeks ago we stayed in Barneveld at the Budget and rode east all weekend toward Salisbury, Poland, Norway, etc.  Nice and peaceful down that way as all the asshats stayed north toward the Tug.  Some nice riding down that way.

Just now, hayward said:

Have fun!  He's staying in Osceola with some friends.  Two weeks ago we stayed in Barneveld at the Budget and rode east all weekend toward Salisbury, Poland, Norway, etc.  Nice and peaceful down that way as all the asshats stayed north toward the Tug.  Some nice riding down that way.

Nice! We rode from Old Forge out to Osceola and back last week. It was a 170 mile loop, luckily the gigantic burger at the Osceola Hotel gave us plenty of fuel for the ride back. The thing had to be close to a pound of beef :lol: 

AHHHHH!!!!  Fucking solid pick up!  That is the best sled Poo has ever made IMO.  Straight off the track or any conversions work done to it?

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Nice sled but what the hell is an old fuck like you doing with a sled made for a 20 something? Did it come with a flat brim hat a bottle of Geritol? Looks like a mid life crisis. :lol:

You're only as old as you want to be!!!!  Well, limitations apply.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I've seen some uppity types in there , so maybe....

Back in the day, Louie's across the street was better.  But, no more.....

Been to Tuggers on quads but never on a sled, the uppity types are probably Jersey folk like me :lol: 

55 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Sweet sled snacks but it’s been 2 hours, you probably sold it by now. :lol: 

Hahaha....:roundhouse:

52 minutes ago, hayward said:

Nice sled.  Let me know how it compares to the sp500 chassis.

Will do!

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AHHHHH!!!!  Fucking solid pick up!  That is the best sled Poo has ever made IMO.  Straight off the track or any conversions work done to it?

8.8 gallon tank, trail/pump gas jetting, still premix, 1.75 w/studs...guy bought it and boondocked with it. He bought the extra heat exchanger but didn't install it so that is on the list. Shocks are fairly fresh but still have stock valving....going to be interesting. :ylsuper:

I knew Derpbroski and Smails had more in common than they were letting on.

Neither can pilot a proper snowmachine so they both lust after 60mph backflip mohawk helmet chick sled motor'd fagmobiles!!!11

:bigfinger:

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I knew Derpbroski and Smails had more in common than they were letting on.

Neither can pilot a proper snowmachine so they both lust after 60mph backflip mohawk helmet chick sled motor'd fagmobiles!!!11

:bigfinger:

:roundhouse: