Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Headed there tomorrow. 

Expect some icy corners.   Lakes are rough except little st.    

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I would lean towards more black.

I haven't ridden the cat but I'll stick with the new XRS, the Gen 4 platform corners leaps and bounds better than Doo's last chassis. The new 600r pulls hard too. Best of all it's not a Cat :lol: 

I’m liking my new 900 turbo a lot, although the open foot wells still seem a little weird to me.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Get the toe holds.

I’ll give it to the end of this season to see if I get used to them.  I like being locked in but on the other hand my sks toeholds were too tight and my feet got locked into them.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll give it to the end of this season to see if I get used to them.  I like being licked in but on the other hand my sks toeholds were too tight and my feet got locked into them.

:bc:

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Decided to head out for a bit this afternoon and see how my new suspension settings take up the shot out trails after the pounding this weekend.  Had to soften the fronts a bit.  Jesus!  :lol:

4FE819C6-92ED-472B-BB01-D1F94CEDD808.jpeg

Awesome looking sled :bc:  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m liking my new 900 turbo a lot, although the open foot wells still seem a little weird to me.

Holy shit!  you pulled the trigger on a new one, eh?  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Awesome looking sled :bc:  

Thanks.  Just a racer with a few little touches I added.  It's just enough of a difference out there to keep people looking twice like..WTF is that?  :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll give it to the end of this season to see if I get used to them.  I like being licked in but on the other hand my sks toeholds were too tight and my feet got locked into them.

I kinda like them except for the fact that my feet were a bit cold this past weekend, it was cold as hell though so I'll have to see how it goes when it's above 0.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks.  Just a racer with a few little touches I added.  It's just enough of a difference out there to keep people looking twice like..WTF is that?  :lol: 

Like your neighbors when you run out in the furry crocs and pit coat to get the mail.

:lol2:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was being a bit harsh with my original comment. The seat though, it looks fat, just show the damn tank Cat! 

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Like your neighbors when you run out in the furry crocs and pit coat to get the mail.

:lol2:

Hey probably don’t ask those questions any more.  I do see them shaking their head every now and then though.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was being a bit harsh with my original comment. The seat though, it looks fat, just show the damn tank Cat! 

That’s not a consumer seat, it’s a SX seat.  A bit different.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey probably don’t ask those questions any more.  I do see them shaking their head every now and then though.

That’s not a consumer seat, it’s a SX seat.  A bit different.

I can see why you want that gay thing to ride the nsst.....no straights and bombed out by 3pm

Just now, f7ben said:

I can see why you want that gay thing to ride the nsst.....no straights and bombed out by 3pm

It’s been a lot of years since I’ve seen it as fucked up as it was this weekend.  Holy shit.  Every asshat from three states was up here dorking up the whole system!!!

See what happens when they see you pass back into MN without issue?  They all figure MN is an open state!!  It’s not!!!!!!!

WE NEED A BARRIER!!!!  LOL

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s been a lot of years since I’ve seen it as fucked up as it was this weekend.  Holy shit.  Every asshat from three states was up here dorking up the whole system!!!

See what happens when they see you pass back into MN without issue?  They all figure MN is an open state!!  It’s not!!!!!!!

WE NEED A BARRIER!!!!  LOL

Lolz..... beautiful trail though. Stunning scenery. Need way less fibs 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Lolz..... beautiful trail though. Stunning scenery. Need way less fibs 

It’s a terrible trail!!!  Shit for scenery!!! Poorly groomed!!!  Total shit show!!!  MN trails suck!!!!!  Nobody should waste their time coming here!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s a terrible trail!!!  Shit for scenery!!! Poorly groomed!!!  Total shit show!!!  MN trails suck!!!!!  Nobody should waste their time coming here!!!!

Nope....  nicest trail in the midwest. Everyone planning to ride anywhere from duluth to vermillion should head up there!!!1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have a line on a new 2017 ZR6000 R XC....really want it.👊🏻😜

Well, they are pretty much “all that and a bag of chips”!  :bc:

That’ll probably be my next sled (with gearing and clutching changes).  I don’t see the newer SXers being easily converted anymore.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Off to Colorado....gonna be doing some mountain riding/gasping for air tomorrow.  :lol: 

I hate that shit.  Just being worn to a frazzle quickly with the high altitudes.  I remember digging out once and was so depleted my skin actually started to burn.  Fuck that shit. The guide was like, “Youi should do more cardio” (jokingly).  Mutha fucka!  How about you go live at sea level for a while!!!!!

:lmao: