Official 2018-2019 sledding post

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking 900 LiberACE :lol:

You should be on the type of sled that you're currently looking to purchase for your daughter, but then again, I'm sure you'd bend one of those up too. :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

You should be on the type of sled that you're currently looking to purchase for your daughter, but then again, I'm sure you'd bend one of those up too. :lol: 

Bad luck this year for sure 

Buddy that works at the brp dealer tells me that stock for stock, the 850 and 900t are even. Small little tweaks and the 900t walks the 850. 

Also two more burnt down 850 came in last week. 

16 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Buddy that works at the brp dealer tells me that stock for stock, the 850 and 900t are even. Small little tweaks and the 900t walks the 850. 

Also two more burnt down 850 came in last week. 

Small little tweaks like a tune a d a voided warranty and the 900T will beat an 850 and still probably lose to a stock cat turbo

Edited by f7ben

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Small little tweaks like a tune a d a voided warranty and the 900T will beat an 850 and still probably lose to a stock cat turbo

Small little tweaks like adding a little more weight to the primary won’t, the motor can pull more load.  And don’t care if it’s not as fast as a cat turbo.  It still hauls ass, sips gas and is super balanced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Small little tweaks like adding a little more weight to the primary won’t, the motor can pull more load.  And don’t care if it’s not as fast as a cat turbo.  It still hauls ass, sips gas and is super balanced.

No kidding.

The 900T is a good consideration for a reliable 4 stroke sled you basically wish to keep near stock.  Nobody wants to buy someone else's clapped out Turbo.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not a first guy across the lake type of rider but if it is comparable in power/torque to my Vector then I am interested. The majority of my trails are on the tight and twisty side but there are some good areas occasionally where there is some good wide open running as well, which I enjoy. Sounds like the turbo would be more to my liking?

HPIM1349 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0143 (Large).JPG

IMG_0144 (Large).JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

The turbo is nice but at 18k is insane.  The 900 non turbo will do well in both areas comparable to your vector but ride better and probably lighter.   I am in the kearney area and it's tight with lakes and I liked the 900 for what it is.  I would try one if you're able, I think you'll like it unless you want the 150 ponies of the turbo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is the chart you posted Tony....surprising weights IMO.

IMG_4545.PNG.1413c6f99f2dc220ed1993be01fdf79d.PNG

Looks like the XRS did the best in all the drag races, poo with the top speed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Looks like the XRS did the best in all the drag races, poo with the top speed. 

I believe those are 2015's and I was more interested in the wet weight numbers...the XF 800 is almost the same as the Viper.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I believe those are 2015's and I was more interested in the wet weight numbers...the XF 800 is almost the same as the Viper.

That is surprising. 👎

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...found a good deal on a 2015 XF 7000 High Country and seeing those weights has me thinking about it.

The Wiper isn't bad, but I really don't feel comfortable hopping approaches with it and whatnot.  I'd have liked to get the XTX version, but such is life.  Really nice trail sled for faced pace riding.  Not sure how the High Country would do though.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

We went for a ride tonight my f8 was absolutely stellar. Love it! I love the easy throttle pull  of  the EFI and the thing does really ride like a Cadillac.

Great chassis.......was well ahead of its time. Its really too bad its so fucking ugly and never caught on. Its a far better sled than anything procross 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Great chassis.......was well ahead of its time. Its really too bad its so fucking ugly and never caught on. Its a far better sled than anything procross 

Its horrible compared to an xp and a rush.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's stronger and more durable for sure , but that's where the weight penalty came from. My 08 was built like a tank  :bc: