Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It really doesnt get cold here though, id say we usually hang around 10-20* most of the winter,, When I see some of you guys are out riding in -20*.. Id be riding the couch those days..:lol:

ALso a big difference between woods and fields

When Im up CFKs way , if we go west and ride cow country it feels colder then going east into the woods, even thou the woods are actually colder.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Put a real piece of plastic on that primer rocket.  

Mine isn't primer...it's paint!  It's special!  :)

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ummm , yeah!!!!.. None of my riding gear is insulated, all just shells

My newest cat gear is lightly insulated.  I like it....I can go with a t-shirt and shorts under it.  I hate prepping to go ride. My older gear are shells.  I usually just wear a long sleeve shirt under it and still just shorts.  I'm usually fine if it's around 10 degrees or so.  But at -20+ windchills on the powerline....it get's ball freezing!  Was trying out a new, lighter balaclava last night....it sucked!  it was almost sheer.  Neck took a beating.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ever since I went to klim....ive never worn anything but a t shirt under my jacket.

I have Motorfist gear. I just wear an under armour base layer, long sleeve t- shirt and shorts, then the shell.. I dont like the weight and how bulky insulated gear is. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My newest cat gear is lightly insulated.  I like it....I can go with a t-shirt and shorts under it.  I hate prepping to go ride. My older gear are shells.  I usually just wear a long sleeve shirt under it and still just shorts.  I'm usually fine if it's around 10 degrees or so.  But at -20+ windchills on the powerline....it get's ball freezing!  Was trying out a new, lighter balaclava last night....it sucked!  it was almost sheer.  Neck took a beating.

That's all I use is those light baclava's . Few yrs back it was wet from sweat , brething ect. We were at a bad with a glass door fireplace. So I held it near the fireplace to dry. Fucker went up in flames.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have Motorfist gear. I just wear an under armour base layer, long sleeve t- shirt and shorts, then the shell.. I dont like the weight and how bulky insulated gear is. 

I wear a marks work warehouse $10 t shirt and some cheap walmart sweat pants.

:sniff:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I dont like the balaclavas, I kinda feel claustrophobic with one on.... I wear a thin cap, like what the NFL players players wear and then I have a fleece neck tube.. My coat zips up high on my neck and has an off set zipper to the side so it doesnt rub under my chin..i like that feature a lot.. Thats the coat I have..

images (4).jpg

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I dont like the balaclavas, I kinda feel claustrophobic with one on.... I wear a thin cap, like what the NFL players players wear and then I have a fleece neck tube.. My coat zips up high on my neck and has an off set zipper to the side so it doesnt rub under my chin..i like that feature a lot.. Thats the coat I have..

images (4).jpg

Yeah....my new lid isn't working out either.  I'm trying to break it in but it's fighting me.  My other balaclava was medium thinkness and it makes it tight enough to give me a headache.  Fucking gear problems suck.  Sold my last lid already too.  DRAT!  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....my new lid isn't working out either.  I'm trying to break it in but it's fighting me.  My other balaclava was medium thinkness and it makes it tight enough to give me a headache.  Fucking gear problems suck.  Sold my last lid already too.  DRAT!  

Youre kind of a dainty thing eh

:lol:

Crocs with fur....and now this!!!!

:bc:

Just now, DAVE said:

Stick around!!!!

More new words to come!

EXCELLENT!  But, why not just use the old words? Just change the definitions to fit your narrative.   :dunno:  Seems easy enough.

Wait..also WE should!!!! grammarly changing's rule narratives' fittings us/emotion's?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

EXCELLENT!  But, why not just use the old words? Just change the definitions to fit your narrative.   :dunno:  Seems easy enough.

Wait..also WE should!!!! grammarly changing's rule narratives' fittings us/emotion's?

I dont have a narritive!!!

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Stick around, slinger will be by shortly to tell you what you are and what you believe.

Hes already done that!!!!!

Apparently he knows lots about RVs as well.

Maybe he knows a guy!