Official 2018-2019 sledding post

Just now, Woodtick said:

Good answer. Don’t take any crap from these maple syrup Phaggits. There is a nook page on this site, why are they mucking up the Mercia side?

Nooks are so insecure they need our approval for their self esteem to be above flatline.

Trying out handgaurds because the risers have my hands up above the windshield. They fit without hitting anything but they obstruct the mirrors a bit so I'm gonna have to pick up some of the factory clear ones from the Doo dealership. Idk why the dealer even removed them seeing as they don't interfere with the windshield.

05439B04-4EBD-4EB8-AD02-ECCB5CF4E727.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Trying out handgaurds because the risers have my hands up above the windshield. They fit without hitting anything but they obstruct the mirrors a bit so I'm gonna have to pick up some of the factory clear ones from the Doo dealership. Idk why the dealer even removed them seeing as they don't interfere with the windshield.

Nice sled...why the mirrors?

Is your mother using it too?

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nice sled...why the mirrors?

Is your mother using it too?

She's still on the Enduro, the XRS is all mine, we've just always ridden with mirrors. They're convenient for keeping track of other riders in the group since I'm usually towards the front of a 3+ sled group. It's also nice not having to turn around when you're making left turns at intersections. It's like wearing a watch all the time, once you're used to it you feel like something is missing if it isn't there.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

She's still on the Enduro, the XRS is all mine, we've just always ridden with mirrors. They're convenient for keeping track of other riders in the group since I'm usually towards the front of a 3+ sled group. It's also nice not having to turn around when you're making left turns at intersections. It's like wearing a watch all the time, once you're used to it you feel like something is missing if it isn't there.

:bc:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Was it a 2-up? 

No, I could only make it up once or twice a season when I was bartending so last season we downsized from 3 to 2 sleds and my mom just stayed home when I could ride. Now that I'm working construction I can ride regularly, I got myself a sled so we can all go up at the same time.

Edited by Wildboer

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, I could only make it up once or twice a season when I was bartending so last season we downsized from 3 to 2 sleds and my mom just stayed home when I could ride. Now that I'm working construction I can ride regularly, I got myself a sled so we can all go up at the same time.

:bc:  Good to hear.  The reference was to @DAVE who borrows 2-ups :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You just have to imagine it as a crossover with an oversized seat lol

They were my buddies company sleds....i was just happy to ride and expenses were paid...plus never rode the area before...

Who would turn that down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Now that’s a bug screen!

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Only pic of the day, rode south west, passed 1 sled all day..I am sore!! Lots of work going through the deep!

IMG_20190120_122858104_HDR.jpg

Not a fan of riding in that.  But, I’d take it over this hardpack I’ve weve got now with these temps

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They were my buddies company sleds....i was just happy to ride and expenses were paid...plus never rode the area before...

Who would turn that down.

He’s too fucking stupid to realize they are basically the same sled he owns.