Official 2018-2019 sledding post

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Finally....was that so hard?

An 11,000 foot white knuckles plateau ride.  Hmmm....

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 600cc beast

Watch your mouth!

Just saw that execution story about that dude killed on the sled trail up your way.  Fucking harsh.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Never been there in the winter. Spent a night in driggs ( either driggs or victor , cant remember) on a motorcycle trip out there a few yrs back.

alpine is good . cats has been out of the bag for some time now but still some epic shit .a ton of the 509 is shot there 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

I get it @Rigid1. It goes both ways.  SR isn't innocent in this, but I have seen him try to partake in the "fun threads" in the past and had shit thrown at him and memes made out of his pics. That doesn't make what he did right. I would just like to see a few threads here free from the BS.

I just don't get why guy's can't ignore the guy . I do and in return , he ignores me . Easy peasy . :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I just don't get why guy's can't ignore the guy . I do and in return , he ignores me . Easy peasy . :bc:

some just can't do that.  those are usually the guys who have problems with everyone on the intranets at one point or another

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh, I don't interact with him, not feeding the troll, I was talking with John..

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 4:01 PM, awful knawful said:

Another 130 kms today. Over 800 now. Snowing again. More Friday and 40+ cm Sunday.

On holidays. I'm gonna put some kms.

Free weekend in Quebec. Going to causapscal qc Saturday. Leaving from home and crossing the restigouche river.

Lucky bastards with all that Snow

3 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

Another 130 kms today. Over 800 now. Snowing again. More Friday and 40+ cm Sunday.

Fuck you for making me do math! Other than that :goodpost:

@awful knawful

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Quoted a quote.
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll make up for the slight low/mid-range disadvantage by carrying a higher speed through the corner :bc: 

Ben doesn’t understand that the 600 mil has significantly less gyroscoptic rotational mass than the 800s. This results in a more compliant, flickable sled that is less rider taxing through the tight twisties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben doesn’t understand that the 600 mil has significantly less gyroscoptic rotational mass than the 800s. This results in a more compliant, flickable sled that is less rider taxing through the tight twisties.

I'm pretty sure that's what hes driving at. Lolz

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think he understands the power advantage is also useless on those trails.