Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

John, I clearly remember SR taking a sledding picture I posted of myself and my son on his first ever trail ride with me (which honestly meant a lot to me and was quite proud of) and the d-bag took it and made a meme out of it and posted it only to put me down. And then completely lied about it.. If i remember correctly first it was "I didnt see anyone else in the picture" then "I didnt know it was your son" even though he took the picture out of my post that I said it was my sons first trail ride with me.. The guy is just a lying troll..I've never made a meme out of any of his pics. I also continue to this day to post pics. But then again i'm not a wuss. SR is just here to troll, he adds nothing to this site in a positive way, does not interact with members positively. He is just here to cause problems. Kinda pathetic IMO..

I get try and get along with everyone no matter of political opinion. I have offer to help MC out with his EGO equipment, I've reached out to slinger multiple times when he was having his health issues and offered to help and offered to go riding since we live in the same area.  SR is just here to sling personal insults at members that dont follow his political narrative. That a sad existence right there..

:lol: Still lying and crying :lmao: You flapped your lips and one pic had you crying like a little bitch.....and you still are :lol: 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I ride.  You pretend.  Why would you be in a Sled related thread? 

You just cant help yourself can you. Johns asked numerous times not to fuck up this thread.

Everyone else seems to be able to abide but you.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You just cant help yourself can you. Johns asked numerous times not to fuck up this thread.

Everyone else seems to be able to abide but you.

Oh....is that so.....after you spent how many posts fucking it up... :lol: 

:read:

5410C1E7-9A05-4190-BD8D-26574030E575.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A few more I found...

IMG_4488.thumb.JPG.b7ff35adac5d4e89440cc819bc1d2841.JPGIMG_4489.thumb.JPG.3c4b2d6c3143cd65c3b2caf25a0a90cf.JPGIMG_4492.thumb.JPG.09a3c317c89f92f31f67cda826c3ae93.JPGIMG_4493.thumb.JPG.b00b055874afd315a7bcaff3753bf2cb.JPG

Is that a 2011 assault Jimmy? My riding bud has the same one in Orange. Thing has 7800mi on it and the motor has never been opened..O.o

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that a 2011 assault Jimmy? My riding bud has the same one in Orange. Thing has 7800mi on it and the motor has never been opened..O.o

It's a 2014 and yet another of the sleds I should have held on to..the only things I did when I had it was heavier torsion springs, shock revalve and Pro Armor Tether. I would say your buddy has been very fortunate with that motor! 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's a 2014 and yet another of the sleds I should have held on to..the only things I did when I had it was heavier torsion springs, shock revalve and Pro Armor Tether. I would say your buddy has been very fortunate with that motor! 😂

Nice!

Yeah, I keep waiting for it to blow, we did 80mi on monday, thing still runs great..Knock on wood!! lol..:bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Nice!

Yeah, I keep waiting for it to blow, we did 80mi on monday, thing still runs great..Knock on wood!! lol..:bc:

He must have got the rare good one that year...might as well run her till she drops! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He must have got the rare good one that year...might as well run her till she drops! 

Right, I know its a total oddity, and thats what he says, running it till it blows..

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

800 or 600?  I don't think even the 600 were good in 2011.

It's an 800, and he doesn't baby it by any means,.I think I might be wrong on year, I think it's a 14 not an 11.

IMG_20190114_110715065.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's an 800, and he doesn't baby it by any means,.I think I might be wrong on year, I think it's a 14 not an 11.

IMG_20190114_110715065.jpg

Yep...pretty sure the only color they had in 2011 was Gray.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

:puke:

I just did what I was going to do if things get out of hand in here. I try to give everyone more than enough space to share their thoughts around here. There are very few threads that I enjoy here, and I'd rather the BS stays out of them.

I've been going through some of my old external drives looking for images to upload to a stock photography website. I had to remove all of the manufactures trademarked names in photoshop. 

1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

heading to alpine  in a few hours . looks like mother nature is giving us the jackpot .

Screenshot_20190117-151001.jpg

Never been there in the winter. Spent a night in driggs ( either driggs or victor , cant remember) on a motorcycle trip out there a few yrs back.