Official 2018-2019 sledding post

3 minutes ago, irv said:

What is you do or work for?

Cold weekend for you starting Friday night. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-139_metric_e.html It's been about 5-6 yrs since I was up in NB, which has been way too long. Likely the last time I was in a peeler bar as well. 

HPIM1385 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1412 (Medium).JPG

New Brunswick not north bay. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

New Brunswick not north bay. :lol:

:lol:I guess if I had of noticed Tide Head in his location I would have realized that! :guzzle:

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya i heard that...we had been going there since it was the sweet water inn...even stayed there way back.

:lol:

I believe it was still available to us if we wanted back then but we all heard it had gone down hill bigtime? I have no idea what it was like before but we heard the peelers were a basically old cougars? Fanny's had some sweet entertainment the nights we visited the establishment. :thumbsup:

Just now, irv said:

I believe it was still available to us if we wanted back then but we all heard it had gone down hill bigtime? I have no idea what it was like before but we heard the peelers were a basically old cougars? Fanny's had some sweet entertainment the nights we visited the establishment. :thumbsup:

Last time i was there was in 01...it was ok. Not great...but good for being away from the city.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look!  Tool Kit gave me permission to post pics of him while on vacation and riding 11000 foot peak fucking epic boondocking fucking gnar ass riding...where he never even got winded or broke a sweat! 

Related image

Image result for pro back country rider ski doo

Image result for rasmussen ski doo

LOLOL!!  Just kidding....here he really is:

SR Boondocker.jpg

I can't get over the wrist mirror..:lol:

8 hours ago, irv said:

What is you do or work for?

Cold weekend for you starting Friday night. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-139_metric_e.html It's been about 5-6 yrs since I was up in NB, which has been way too long. Likely the last time I was in a peeler bar as well. 

HPIM1385 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1412 (Medium).JPG

I run a D8T at the local paper mill.

I've got 4 weeks vacation booked from now till April. Vacations from 2018 🙄........

Not looking good for getting them from here on in. I'll take all April off if I have to.

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

You cant post a pic cause youre to scared.

I win.

Serious question Dave. Would you post pics here if every time you did members made fun of every pic you posted? I'm not saying that SR doesn't like to stir things up in the political threads, but the sledding threads used to be off limits :dunno:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Serious question Dave. Would you post pics here if every time you did members made fun of every pic you posted? I'm not saying that SR doesn't like to stir things up in the political threads, but the sledding threads used to be off limits :dunno:

Sure would. And have....He can change his behavior and over time people will respect him.

:bc:

But we know hes not here for that...

he gets treated accordingly. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Sure would. And have....He can change his behavior and over time people will respect him.

From the way I see it, members joke around with you, and others when pics get posted. That's not the case with SR.  Members carry things over from the political threads.  What sucks for me is that these non political thread are what I enjoy on this site, and I have to read thr BS that carries over from the other threads.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who wants respect from stupidity fucks like you?  It’s more fun to see you look,like an ass begging for pics while :backpeddle: on your rhetoric. :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who wants respect from stupidity fucks like you?  It’s more fun to see you look,like an ass begging for pics while :backpeddle: on your rhetoric. :lmao: 

If its so fun....why do you report posts then?

Be a man...dont hide behind your keyboard.

But we know you are incapable of that.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

From the way I see it, members joke around with you, and others when pics get posted. That's not the case with SR.  Members carry things over from the political threads.  What sucks for me is that these non political thread are what I enjoy on this site, and I have to read thr BS that carries over from the other threads.

It wasnt always that way...

Ive gained respect over time.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It wasnt always that way...

Ive gained respect over time.

:lmao: :lol: You’re so insecure you actually think there’s such a thing as FSCE respect :lmao: :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :lol: You’re so insecure you actually think there’s such a thing as FSCE respect :lmao: :lol: 

There is.  Along with all other forums.  Are you wondering why you never get any?  Must be all the other “stupid pussy” members I guess.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ironic...youre so insecure youre to scared to post pics....for fear of someone making fun of you.

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's not insecurity rather it's an effort to bust balls in a fun way. You know the game you're playing and you never give an inch...it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not insecurity rather it's an effort to bust balls in a fun way. You know the game you're playing and you never give an inch...it is what it is.

But Dave says he’s ‘gained’ respect :lmao: The fact he’s even concerned about it and mentions it is telling :lol: