Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ordered my poo today.   Nothing like adding to the already exciting wait of an upcoming sledding season with a spring order.  :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

I ordered this comfy couch last Sat. Originally I was going with the 600 Etec and changed it to the 900Ace. The air-ride, heated seats and r-motion should make for some smooth riding

Thumb.jpeg.jpg

Nice Nice

I ordered this today with a 900 ace

image.png.a301fe508a3ead9b7013ab69b64a10cf.png

• Like 4

Just now, snopro31 said:

Should probably sue him 

I already reported him to one government agency this week. Between the two stroke smoke and his boy roosting the hell out of some wet lands, this bastard is going down.:lol: 

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2019 at 11:33 AM, awful knawful said:

If you're not for all out speed you guys will love the 900ace.

I love mine!

My season is done.

IMG_20190413_122119.jpg

I went with the 900 for the hopeful longevity, not having to worry about oil and getting away from the 2-strokes. Power wise it won't be a lake runner but sufficient on the trails and I can sit in bitch seat and have a smoke while the wife is driving lol

41 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I went with the 900 for the hopeful longevity, not having to worry about oil and getting away from the 2-strokes. Power wise it won't be a lake runner but sufficient on the trails and I can sit in bitch seat and have a smoke while the wife is driving lol

I've had my 154" up to 145kmh in excellent conditions.

120kmh in the soft stuff.

For 95hp it's pretty impressive.

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I've had my 154" up to 145kmh in excellent conditions.

120kmh in the soft stuff.

For 95hp it's pretty impressive.

A couple buds of ours are riding 137's and have been for several years now . TBH I laughed when they first came out , but as it turns out , they are pretty awesome trail sleds . If I did big hours and miles , I would be running an ace 900 renegade 137 1.75 with some pro 40's and a tune . :bc:

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A couple buds of ours are riding 137's and have been for several years now . TBH I laughed when they first came out , but as it turns out , they are pretty awesome trail sleds . If I did big hours and miles , I would be running an ace 900 renegade 137 1.75 with some pro 40's and a tune . :bc:

Yeah. My bud had 580s, 600s, 670s.

He got tired of popping his 600sdi. Bought a 14 renegade 900. Then a 18 blizzard 900.

Said the 900s are awesome. I took his word and bought one.

All my buds have 800s, vipers, winder's, 850s.

They torment the shit out of me but are always impressed with the overall performance & fuel economy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

you trying to be big sperms twin