Official 2018-2019 sledding post

16 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some ski's and a track and that rig should be pretty respectable in the fluff I would say .   :bc: 

I think it did ok for what it was, and it should still get down the trail ok.  :bc: 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, Tinker said:

And they're upside down, body down is supposed to help keep the oil on the right side of the valving on hydraulic shocks.

They are NOT upside down lol

That is factory , go look at any Polaris Pro Ride and Axis with Ride FX,Fox and Walkers, they are mounted correctly.

On 4/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, Tinker said:

Didn't mean to correct you, neither your sled or your assembly and possibly these Ryde FX are different

GSX Gas.jpg

Truck shock.jpg

GSX hydraulic.jpg

Look kewler?? LMFAO ,go take a look at 90% of sleds made today all have bodies up from Polaris,Yamaha, Ski-Doo,and Cat.

WGAF how they look, they are installed that way because they function better that way .

On 4/6/2019 at 12:50 PM, Original Lummox said:

Look kewler?? LMFAO ,go take a look at 90% of sleds made today all have bodies up from Polaris,Yamaha, Ski-Doo,and Cat.

WGAF how they look, they are installed that way because they function better that way .

Laugh all you want, you're the one complaining of bad shocks and they are hydraulic. They do not rebound on their own, they do not have 300PSI of gas pressure to eliminate air bubbles or a floating piston and they fade quickly.

You go look at 100% of the Doo Sport models with hydraulic MC shocks and they are piston up. Look under the arse of any truck or car with hydraulic shocks and they are piston up. Short of the VK I don't think YamorCat sells a unit with hydraulic shocks. Gas charged shocks can be mounted at any angle and mounting them piston down reduces sprung weight. I'll go back to not giving a fuck about shitty hydraulic shocks and what was a frivolous comment seeing as all Poo's have their MPV shocks mounted upside...er piston down even though the numbers are the wrong way and no matter what you do they're gonna fade faster than a one legged Liberal in a butt fucking contest.

Hope you had a great season

https://www.ski-doo.com/ca/ski-doo/renegade/renegade-sport.html

Ruh roh... I was wrong https://arcticcat.txtsv.com/snowmobiles/utility/bearcat#model-bearcat-2000-xt

ROIKES !! Wrong again https://arcticcat.txtsv.com/snowmobiles/trail/lynx#model-lynx-2000

Edited by Tinker

On 4/5/2019 at 11:01 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Needs to learn to stay on his side of the trail. Crossed over several times in that short stretch. Couple times going into corners  SMH 

My guess thats a logging road in Mexico ME. not the marked trail.   not many people around them this time of year anywho.  game on

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

My guess thats a logging road in Mexico ME. not the marked trail.   not many people around them this time of year anywho.  game on

Well is it Mexico , or Maine

Is it China , or Maine

Is it Detroit , or Maine.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well is it Mexico , or Maine

Is it China , or Maine

Is it Detroit , or Maine.

Been there lol. I think that's the coldest that I've ever been on a snowmobile .  We did the West Stewertstown to the Rangely snodeo and back thing in 08 and I was on my new Barney sled , thing had that stupid little SP windscreen on it .  That was the closest I've ever come to abandoning a ride midway through :lol:    :bc:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Been there lol. I think that's the coldest that I've ever been on a snowmobile .  We did the West Stewertstown to the Rangely snodeo and back thing in 08 and I was on my new Barney sled , thing had that stupid little SP windscreen on it .  That was the closest I've ever come to abandoning a ride midway through :lol:    :bc:

Nobody cares about your boring EC stories.😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1