Official 2018-2019 sledding post

On 3/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, Woodtick said:

Ok, the RMK is riding like shit at 48deg. I think the Posshocks have the wrong oil in them? A lot of fade after giving it hell for five miles or so? I’m going to see what the dealer has for take offs tomorrow when I pick up the Nitro? I don’t remember this sled riding so bad? It’s getting up in the miles and doesn’t warrant new front shocks. @AKIQPilot

6F347EB4-2FD5-4D7A-ABBE-E1B55872DAA8.jpeg

FC95402F-B5B8-4B16-9D75-4CA6E34C85AC.jpeg

Those are just cheap hydraulic shocks, I took mine off this year and got FOX shocks from an Indy 800 sp, huge difference no more fading, I got mine $100 shipped from some guy across the country

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Damn, sorry I missed it.  :bc: 

Bah !   Glad to be home and putting all away .  Pretty much did the same thing you guy's did , got back early and said " Ya know what ..... fk it , let's pack it in "  :lol:    Was a great season , Bud , had some good fun .  :bc:

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bah !   Glad to be home and putting all away .  Pretty much did the same thing you guy's did , got back early and said " Ya know what ..... fk it , let's pack it in "  :lol:    Was a great season , Bud , had some good fun .  :bc:

Fuck you.

22 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I managed about 2500:miles.  Fairly good season for me, another couple baggers and it would have been epic. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I managed about 2500:miles.  Fairly good season for me, another couple baggers and it would have been epic. :bc: 

See that dude on DOOTalk that piled 20000 miles on his turbo?  That’s s lot of riding 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

See that dude on DOOTalk that piled 20000 miles on his turbo?  That’s s lot of riding 

Its a ton of riding.

If you assume a 20 week season and 1000 miles a week. If he rode 5 days a week, he'd have to ride 200 miles each day. Its a full time job.....lol

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2150 here .  Not a ton but plenty for me ,  a lot of those days were bangin around the roads all day for a hundred or so which don't add up like diamond pounding does .  Lots of great riding this year tho .  you would have loved the caribou trip. Smooth as glass all the way up and back made for easy cruising , great weather too . :bc:

22 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Wow....then again if you want to pile on some miles that’s the sled to do it on.   :bc:  

Edited by DriftBusta

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its a ton of riding.

If you assume a 20 week season and 1000 miles a week. If he rode 5 days a week, he'd have to ride 200 miles each day. Its a full time job.....lol

Dedication for sure. His wife rode 9000 miles. They have a breakdown of his fuel used as well. Was around 4300 litres

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow....then again if you want to pile on some miles that’s the sled to do it on.   :bc:  

It is a good open trails/Quebec sled 

9 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Dedication for sure. His wife rode 9000 miles. They have a breakdown of his fuel used as well. Was around 4300 litres

It is a good open trails/Quebec sled 

I've read it.  All those miles on a used set of Dupont slides. Only put a new belt on when the secondary spring broke.

Just doing the math in my head.  Fuel (sometimes for 2 sleds), food, hotels, etc.   $20000 riding season?

He needs a sponsor.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've read it.  All those miles on a used set of Dupont slides. Only put a new belt on when the secondary spring broke.

Just doing the math in my head.  Fuel (sometimes for 2 sleds), food, hotels, etc.   $20000 riding season?

He needs a sponsor.

For sure. That’s a lot of money for a season of riding. Don’t know if I had the opportunity to do it, I’d have the will power to do it. 

19 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

For sure. That’s a lot of money for a season of riding. Don’t know if I had the opportunity to do it, I’d have the will power to do it. 

Our buddy Silverbacks must spend that and more, buying 3-4 new sleds a year with all the goodies...

3 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Couple pics from my last ride of the year on Thursday. Wasn’t as sunny as I had hoped, but it was warm, the trails were awesome, saw some moose, and had a pile of kick ass poutine. :bc: 

11F175AA-81FD-4DD3-BCAA-4C27BA5ED64E.thumb.jpeg.6e6feed4b159a37808709997a8209d2c.jpeg

21FC97C7-CC35-42DE-9349-87491EA908FD.thumb.jpeg.2f95a27c9e7a9e73705e6777ea5c12e1.jpeg52A94CE1-7479-4285-9423-0AA88549B9D3.thumb.jpeg.69a2f8f0197330f41160ac8abab682ae.jpeg3BACFA0C-29F8-4F26-A3C9-310F8A737237.thumb.jpeg.b417c719b59c95bf8310f687a8a6d65c.jpeg

Looks awesome.:thumbsup: