Official 2018-2019 sledding post

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I guess it depends on what sled and balance you want.  Not sure how a 137 would react with. 1.5 on it in the corners.

I’m gonna prolly have to find out though.  137’s are what everyone is going to....sadly.

Definitely way more work in the twisties than a shorter track. 

I don't see them doing away with 129s (and shorter) as short tracks. There's still a lot more people that don't give 2 shits about going off trail for them to make a 137s the shortest available. 

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

My 137 with a 1 3/4 back country x isn't really ideal in the tighter stuff.  Def slower and a lot more work than a 128 / 9  1 1/4

And if you do the majority of your riding on trail vs off, the extra length and lug height isn't worth what you give up in handling. Why I'm going down to a 129" fir my next sled. :bc:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Definitely way more work in the twisties than a shorter track. 

I don't see them doing away with 129s (and shorter) as short tracks. There's still a lot more people that don't give 2 shits about going off trail for them to make a 137s the shortest available. 

And if you do the majority of your riding on trail vs off, the extra length and lug height isn't worth what you give up in handling. Why I'm going down to a 129" fir my next sled. :bc:

I rode the Indy 129 back to back with my assault and both the owner and I felt like mine handled better. We were both kind of surprised. The 129 was definitely faster tho. 

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

I rode the Indy 129 back to back with my assault and both the owner and I felt like mine handled better. We were both kind of surprised. The 129 was definitely faster tho. 

I don’t know about the poos, but the doos are geared lower in the 137. 25 to 27 on the top gear in the chaincase is about 5-6 mph more on top.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don’t know about the poos, but the doos are geared lower in the 137. 25 to 27 on the top gear in the chaincase is about 5-6 mph more on top.

Several factors on what gears they use.  Engine, track lug height, length, and what model. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe he should take it to a guy who can set it up for him. Mine handled pretty shitty out of the box. Some carbides and some spring and shock adjustments fixed that. 

Fucking fib noobs smh. 

:bigfinger:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Still a ton of base up in the UP. Problem is getting into towns for fuel and food. Down to bare concrete. And the long term forecast isn't calling for any significant amount of snow and temps are climbing again.  Unless they get a major dumping, I'm done :flush:

Maybe they'll get another April storm, but not looking good. 

45 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Maybe he should take it to a guy who can set it up for him. Mine handled pretty shitty out of the box. Some carbides and some spring and shock adjustments fixed that. 

Fucking fib noobs smh. 

Figures you would be butthurt over that statement. 

Assaults up ho's down!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Rip 1 is an awful track the rip 2 is better everywhere that's a fact jack! 

Bout time you posted something useful for once, faggot

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You'd be pulling tag alders out of the spindals and A-arms riding with me bitch tits. 

:lol:

Oh I know, everyone on here is Tucker Hibbert on the trailz!!!!1111

34 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Still waiting for yours.... :owned: 

.to the max! :snack: 

I already did a while ago

My name is Kev144dicksuckedatonetime, and 

75958045.jpg.e9de726c0a2a04b17df2aa85564181f3.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I already did a while ago

My name is Kev144dicksuckedatonetime, and 

75958045.jpg.e9de726c0a2a04b17df2aa85564181f3.jpg

I'm gonna have to find that big gut bald pic you posted on doo talk somewhere :lol: 

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

You'd be pulling tag alders out of the spindals and A-arms riding with me bitch tits. 

I’m your huckleberry.

Wait...who is  “tag alders” and why is he in peoples spindles?

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Done for the year.  Took the Viper on what will most likely be it's last ride with me on Saturday.  I'm really going to miss that sled when it goes down the road to a better home.  

Whatcha ordering? :dunno: