Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not the one thinking aboot 40 barrels of dicks.

Yes you are.....vintage junks , toy tractors , procross 4 strokes and dicks

I just summed you up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2019 at 10:24 AM, Kev144 said:

Not sure I understand why someone wouldn't.  I would not want to tow a friends sled out of the bush because he was too cheap to by a belt (non polaris sled) 

If I'm towing you out because you don't have a spare you're buying me a new belt.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Zambroski said:

This guy is a  simple.  He shouldn't be reviewing anything..."The riser seems kinda low for stand up riding".....on a trail?  Retard right off the bat.  And about the 5th time he mentioned how the Poo lifted the skis easier, I was done.  That's because this is a real suspension and many performance riders prefer to be able to steer with their skis.  Also, those trails warrant a turbo sled..

I have no interest in this sled tho so, maybe he is the kind of rider that does.  Just pull the coupling blocks, set up the rear for shit and wheelie away!  Woo hoo!  Retard.

I should have been.  And a dress.  I was PMSing pretty bad with my clothing malfunctions.  Not having my tunes really upset me and a bag of socks under my helmet calling itself a balaclava exacerbated the situation. Luckily, my new goggles kept fogging up so I looked like Chucky Schumer out there.  WHAT A GREAT RIDE!!!!  :wall:

Still, I was able to run down a couple of fancies on their new 850 "hypersleds".  They were probably still in break-in mode tho.  At least they had all matching gear....they looked really good......as they waved me by.  Prolly wanted some space to practice their wheelies or something. O.o

I'm guessing he was riding a sled with the limiter pulled tight seeing how the other guy could wheelie the other Riot. Had the opportunity to ride a Riot last Tuesday that had the current C-Tec engine, but I didn't.

On 3/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Great saddlebagger from Jackman to Caribou and back this weekend . Unreal conditions and riding , maybe the best ever right now over such a vast area .   :bc:

We did a great saddlebag last week too, @Anler Lacat, and myself rode the width of northern Wisconsin west to east Spooner to Aurora riding south and then the northerly route back to the truck, incredibly good conditions, 1400 miles with a best of 271 last Thursday.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's good . It's our turn here now , 64 in the flatlands , dunno how warm it got up north. Hopefully get 2 more weekends in up there

Damn...we say mid 50's and a little rain but there was ALOT of snow up dere in Maine correct...should be good to go. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...we say mid 50's and a little rain but there was ALOT of snow up dere in Maine correct...should be good to go. 

A shit ton and it's over a vast area , maybe the best I've ever seen it . As long as it doesnt flood we should be ok.

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, Wildboer said:

This is the dumbest shit. If you want KYBs you don't upgrade your shocks, you just buy an X...

a d now you have the option of getting a X with real shocks I see

Screenshot_20190315-192959.jpg

Done deal. :bc: Ice ripper 1.5, medium windshield, mirrors, 2" riser, transferring all the other stuff from my old sled, and I chose the June-September delivery so I can at least sit on it and play with it in the garage. :lol: 

XRS900T.thumb.png.093fec79c09333d4803d12227b3b8f49.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1