Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: looks like a nice snowmachine. Now how about you ride this one 

28 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well he obviously did.  You think he carried in the shop?:lol:

😂

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Something fell off a guys truck going by the shop this afternoon....I snatched it up and put her inside real quick......

DDF7ADEA-47D5-4141-B4F2-D5B15CBC9FC0.thumb.jpeg.e337ee22cb9c4ff152d3426547ccd9af.jpegAFA4C77E-26AD-47E1-BC55-C1DE59A23E12.thumb.jpeg.2c22eca1621149805ccd4720c6c16e2c.jpeg

:lol:  haven’t you already owned like 3 or 4 of those?

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i thought the green being an accent on the lava red sleds like mine was prob going to look better than the red being an accent on the manta.  esp the red seat which looks odd to me.  

Ur gay

• Like 1

What a beauty day out today. Around the -2 to -5c mark and nothing but sun. Trails are getting thin in the open spots and today definitely didn't help but what I rode on today, for the most part, was absolutely mint. :bc:

March19.jpg

March.jpg

Mar1.jpg

March 1.jpg

• Like 6

10 hours ago, rump-rider said:

The green looks better in person but the red doesn’t go with it at all. :lol: I’m tired of black sleds but Doo leaves no other choice. :dunno: 

744DA53E-E150-4616-B5ED-7D03F5C7147E.thumb.jpeg.10cf7b89ebf01abd157d49e630b7de27.jpeg

Get the 129" in yellow...

I threw on the USI Triple Threats after today's ride. My grey pair was a bit too dark grey and didn't quite work with the silvery grey on the sled so I went with the black pair my dad used to run. I think they look good, we'll see how they ride tomorrow.

2A939392-DA1C-40E1-A4FB-688EAEC739F7.jpeg

0F91FB7F-CE0D-463C-9EF8-EE22A1AE57FC.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I threw on the USI Triple Threats after today's ride. My grey pair was a bit too dark grey and didn't quite work with the silvery grey on the sled so I went with the black pair my dad used to run. I think they look good, we'll see how they ride tomorrow.

2A939392-DA1C-40E1-A4FB-688EAEC739F7.jpeg

0F91FB7F-CE0D-463C-9EF8-EE22A1AE57FC.jpeg

I think I passed you twice today...going the same direction!!!  How the fuck did I lap your ass?  :lol: 

We had ourselves a good old fashioned pants tightening lightning run today.  Holy fuck.  More "Oh shit" moments than I've had all year.  Fastest ride all year too.  There's no way we should be riding like that out there.  Just no way.  But, meh....

Excellent conditions.  Gobs of snow.  Some corners even had banks on them!  Just an absolute fucking ball!!!!!  Gonna be sore tomorrow.

IMG_4575.jpg

Ran into a group of vintage Cat's too!  Cool old sleds...guys were out sippin' on some of "Grandpa's cough medicine" and just enjoying the day.

IMG_4577.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I passed you twice today...going the same direction!!!  How the fuck did I lap your ass?  :lol: 

We had ourselves a good old fashioned pants tightening lightning run today.  Holy fuck.  More "Oh shit" moments than I've had all year.  Fastest ride all year too.  There's no way we should be riding like that out there.  Just no way.  But, meh....

Excellent conditions.  Gobs of snow.  Some corners even had banks on them!  Just an absolute fucking ball!!!!!  Gonna be sore tomorrow.

so you were the out of control ratahd wanna be ricky racer that everyone's bitching about on facebook :dunno:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so you were the out of control ratahd wanna be ricky racer that everyone's bitching about on facebook :dunno:

No, we lived.  We were in control.:lmao:

And yes....prolly some bitching about us today too.  Same types...the ones not bothering to look for faster riders behind them.  The ones doing retard "finger math" as we approached them (and we didn't return the favor).  The ones bobbing up and down the trails like tourists and thinking everyone should enjoy the sport the way THEY do.  The ones concerned about their garment layers.  Mostly....just oblivious to the world around them out there on the trails. Those types?  Meh...they'll be ok.  Tomorrow they can put another 200 miles on and brag about the 400 miles they did this weekend on Facebook.  Pffft.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4575.jpg

Ran into a group of vintage Cat's too!  Cool old sleds...guys were out sippin' on some of "Grandpa's cough medicine" and just enjoying the day.

IMG_4577.jpg

What? You're in NY right now, or was that just a bad joke? lol

We had a pretty shit ride tbh, I asked myself why I even bother riding with the family anymore multiple times on the trail. The day started with my aunt blowing a fuse, then we got out of lunch and her sled was dead as a doornail, plus we didn't even hit 100 miles. Funny thing is she's been toying with the idea of replacing her 2015 137" GSX with a 2020 Renegade Enduro, we figure the sled Gods were giving her a sign to bite the bullet and go for it.

It's not that I don't enjoy riding with the family sometimes, but I need some faster riding partners to mix things up. If I really hammer down a trail I end up sitting at the next intersection forever, if I hang back and ride their pace I get bored as fuck. If I had some people to ride with who rode hard the slow cruise days wouldn't be as frustrating.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, we lived.  We were in control.:lmao:

And yes....prolly some bitching about us today too.  Same types...the ones not bothering to look for faster riders behind them.  The ones doing retard "finger math" as we approached them (and we didn't return the favor).  The ones bobbing up and down the trails like tourists and thinking everyone should enjoy the sport the way THEY do.  The ones concerned about their garment layers.  Mostly....just oblivious to the world around them out there on the trails. Those types?  Meh...they'll be ok.  Tomorrow they can put another 200 miles on and brag about the 400 miles they did this weekend on Facebook.  Pffft.

The finger math thing drives me nuts. I've seen at least 50 people give me the "0 sleds behind me" fist when a sled that wants to pass is right fucking behind them. Not to mention you should always be riding like a sled is about to come around the corner coming at you.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

Da fuk you need scratchers down for in those conditions ?  I'm thinking you might be the guy's Boer was riding with and bitching about :lol:   

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Da fuk you need scratchers down for in those conditions ?  I'm thinking you might be the guy's Boer was riding with and bitching about :lol:   

I've noticed a lot of people who ride with scratchers just leave them down all the time like fuckin idiots.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

Still have one just like in the middle.  Old wankle engine.  Was my mom's sled and what I learned to ride on until I was 16 and saved up enough to get something better.  Fucker was always broke down though, so never really put many miles on really.:lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I've noticed a lot of people who ride with scratchers just leave them down all the time like fuckin idiots.

Ughh , me too . I don't drop those sonzabitches till the light starts flashing and even then it's only one at a time . Sometimes I'll drag my foot for 20 yards or so and that does the trick :bc:

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

Still have one just like in the middle.  Old wankle engine.  Was my mom's sled and what I learned to ride on until I was 16 and saved up enough to get something better.  Fucker was always broke down though, so never really put many miles on really.:lol:

No shit, they had rotary sleds? That's pretty cool.

13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ughh , me too . I don't drop those sonzabitches till the light starts flashing and even then it's only one at a time . Sometimes I'll drag my foot for 20 yards or so and that does the trick :bc:

I don't even run them, a little track spin or riding up on the banks of the roads usually does the trick for me.

Edited by Wildboer