Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Best balanced 4 stroke I’ve ever ridden out of the two Yams and 12 procross chassis.  Super refined, smooth, quiet no issues w mine at all at 1600 miles, other than it being a little soft. Best thing I like is the power delivery on the trails. If you know how to ride a 4 stroke, ride deeper into corners, using the engine braking, etc., it’sreally effective.  Honest 105 out of the box, and power is right now, the power is made across a wide rev range.  Consistently use 20% or so less gas too which added up in Canada where gas is ridiculously expensive.  Does ether than you’d think offtrail too will carry good track speed in almost any condition.  I may throw a 1.75 and better shocks on it in the off season. 

37290573-16C1-4D64-830C-83955A051526.jpeg

7375E5A3-DF4B-4E9E-8B71-23F94EF65F77.jpeg

Did ya buy a season pq pass or less?

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Because I love it up here and it's a fairly short drive. Fair bit open at home but not the same as up here. 

Heard a rumor about burks falls not allowing the trail through town anymore....is that true?

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nope was on it today. Bit of logging north of doe lakes but just a short road run reroute.

:bc:

Have you been on the 95 i think it is north of savage settlement road at all? Buddy said that area was a mess last time i talked to him...said he almost sunk his sled.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:bc:

Have you been on the 95 i think it is north of savage settlement road at all? Buddy said that area was a mess last time i talked to him...said he almost sunk his sled.

Yes it had a reroute to. All good now and froze up weeks ago.