Official 2018-2019 sledding post

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Stuck going up a hill smh. Give her some throttle. I put 10k or so in NH with no studs only time a hill was an issue was going up to magalloway tower. 

More throttle makes you spin and slow down silly. :lol: You were probably one of those guys that stayed in the Pittsburg bubble all the time too where it's all logging roads. :lol:

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

If you get stuck on an icy hill with an ice ripper you just suck at riding.

Are there even any hills on the trails around old forge? I never came across much of any in the northern adirondacks.

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

More throttle makes you spin and slow down silly. :lol: You were probably one of those guys that stayed in the Pittsburg bubble all the time too where it's all logging roads. :lol:

Are there even any hills on the trails around old forge? I never came across much of any in the northern adirondacks.

They're not super common and most of the hills that were prone to getting icy have been worked on so that doesn't happen anymore but you still come across spots where you need to get some momentum and work the throttle to get to the top. Ice-Rippers aren't on par with 96 traditional studs, but as long as you are a good rider you're not getting stuck on any hills with one.

49 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

momentum is your friend there are no hills on the trails you can;t go up if your going fast enough when you hit them.  we rarely rode pittsburg itself,  i've been on just about all the trails north of Franconia notch though.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Angry ginger said:

momentum is your friend there are no hills on the trails you can;t go up if your going fast enough when you hit them.  we rarely rode pittsburg itself,  i've been on just about all the trails north of Franconia notch though.  

Damn we used to put some miles on back then. When are you buying a camp in a central location for the old crew?   :lol:

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn we used to put some miles on back then. When are you buying a camp in a central location for the old crew?   :lol:

I'm sure we could get a trail groomed right to the back door. C'mon , Ginger , take the razor blades outta yer wallet and be a real pal :bc:

https://www.newburyportnews.com/news/local_news/salisbury-strip-club-being-sold/article_418877ea-37f5-5237-8404-6e26d3de2b24.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

predictions for tonight's doo 2020 reveal ?

dildo grips ? 

ky warming compartments ? 

ap on dash showing closest dealer with linx accesorys in stock and mechanics on site to install them ? 

How about a turbo sled with a real engine

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about a turbo sled with a real engine

no unless you call it a linx accesory not wanted .

now a rear bumper with hand grips to hold for a more comfortable ass pounding experience that is that skidoo feeling 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no onless you call it a linx accesory not wanted .

now a rear bumper with hand grips to hold for a more comfortable ass pounding experience that is that skidoo feeling 

Yah.....doo is pretty gay. Too bad Polaris didnt have their shit together with their 850

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

holyshit, what a downgrade for Renegade "sport" trim used to be 500SS carb motor now is replaced with a fucking 600 ACE.  weak shit. 

Anything ACE is weak shit